What will Barlow average in 2012?

Above 115
112-115
108-111
104-107
100-103
Below 100

elephants

Haven't heard much about this previously dt god. People looking at jumping on at the 365k price tag? Or are we keener to let this ship sail?

nostradamus

toot toot aaalllllll aabbbooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrdd!!!!!!

ronl

If his pre-season form is anything like his pre-injury form, it would be very hard to say no.

Voldemort

he's in my team, locked and loaded. Way too good to refuse at that price

Grazz

Reckon he will be in a few,mine included. Great value for what we all know he is capable of.

SydneyRox

think he will be one of the first picked in my team, and plenty of others!

elephants

Hasn't made it into my team. Him and Palmer are the two players that have been unlucky as both could get into my team. Palmer just needs mpp (mid/fwd) and Barlow needs to average 110+ during Pre season or have selwood, Gazza, swan or pendles have an injury Pre season (touch wood)

Fyfe_gun

It is between him and shuey and barlow wins by the margin of this years melbourne cup.

Holz

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 18, 2011, 12:09:18 AM
It is between him and shuey and barlow wins by the margin of this years melbourne cup.

I agree barlow by 3,200 metres :)

Fyfe_gun

hahahaha

good one!!

no i ment like 0.3200mm

Holz

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 18, 2011, 12:19:22 AM
hahahaha

good one!!

no i ment like 0.3200mm

not sure how a person with fyfe in their name can even think about shuey over barlow

Fyfe_gun

Im actually a Port/GWS supporter who whishes fyfe would move to power (who wouldn't want him)

Doyle

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 19, 2011, 01:28:50 AM
Im actually a Port/GWS supporter who whishes fyfe would move to power (who wouldn't want him)

But the question is, would Fyfe want to move to the Power?  8)

valkorum

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fyfe_gun

Quote from: valkorum on December 19, 2011, 11:32:59 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey every club would want him if he was willing to move