ive had a look and rated a lot of teams please return the favor

Started by egosbar, November 08, 2011, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT Gun

I'd drop Dennis Lane and Morabito to rookies and pocket the cash if ya need then your set

Voldemort

Quote from: DT Gun on November 16, 2011, 09:11:39 PM
I'd drop Dennis Lane and Morabito to rookies and pocket the cash if ya need then your set

The first time you didn't just rubbish something, nice going  ;)  8)

DT Gun

the rubbish has been taken out of the team now and its good, i give credit where its due

egosbar

my team is worht 9070600

i would also expect this is too high , im looking to trim , i have 59000 in the bank so its actually worth 9011600

i have daniel connors i can chop if i have to and pick up another 100k by opting for a rookie , that will be 8911600

i can also change trent dennis lane and pocket another 55k                  total spent will be  8885600

by changing will hoskin i save another 40k                                           total spent will be 8811600

that should be in the vicinity of the cap i would think

i have options at 105k for a back
i would be dissapointed to lose will hoskin for dpp reason but have options there as well - he is a mid at the moment for me , i may even change wingard to him in the mids if the need does call for it

my question will be who to replace trent dennis with , any thoughts on a rookie 105k that i dont have?

TEAM NAME: egosbar
DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, B. Goddard, D. Heppell, B. Lake, D. Connors, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
MID: D. Swan, L. Hayes, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, M. Barlow, C. Wingard (A. Miles, W. Hoskin-Elliott)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, H. McIntosh (M. Bolger, J. Giles)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, T. Cloke, S. Sidebottom, M. Panos, T. Dennis-Lane (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $59,400

BGK

Quote from: egosbar on November 17, 2011, 06:48:25 PM
my team is worht 9070600

i would also expect this is too high , im looking to trim , i have 59000 in the bank so its actually worth 9011600

i have daniel connors i can chop if i have to and pick up another 100k by opting for a rookie , that will be 8911600

i can also change trent dennis lane and pocket another 55k                  total spent will be  8885600

by changing will hoskin i save another 40k                                           total spent will be 8811600

that should be in the vicinity of the cap i would think

i have options at 105k for a back
i would be dissapointed to lose will hoskin for dpp reason but have options there as well - he is a mid at the moment for me , i may even change wingard to him in the mids if the need does call for it

my question will be who to replace trent dennis with , any thoughts on a rookie 105k that i dont have?

DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, B. Goddard, D. Heppell, B. Lake, D. Connors, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
MID: D. Swan, L. Hayes, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, M. Barlow, C. Wingard (A. Miles, W. Hoskin-Elliott)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, T. Cloke, S. Sidebottom, M. Panos, T. Dennis-Lane (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $59,400

Solid looking team mate, I do have a couple of thoughts.

Backs: 

Lake ??? keep an eye on him (As i will be too) he really only had the one good year. Its difficult for the key defenders to consistently score well, especially if they are required to play a shut down role on some of the bigger key forwards.

Connors and especially Webberley are cheap but i cant help but feel that Buntine or Morris would be better cash cows. If Connors looks to fire in the NAB i may just jump on myself.

Mids:

I think you've gone a little over board here. I wouldn't mind seeing an extra rookie for either Hayes or Barlow.

Hayes has a big question mark over his head in my opinion. Im still not sold he will be in the team round 1. His age and coming back from an ACL are a huge concern. Even if he does bounce back i have doubts he can return to his premium DT best.

Rucks:

I actually feel that Kruezer will be a better pick. He has had plenty of time to get over his ACL and should start to show a lot of improvement.

H Mac's role in the team is another worry. Goldy is clearly the number 1 ruck but the big question is what will the Roo's do with both of them.

Watch the NAB and make your decision based on what you see.

Forwards:

TDL is my only real question mark. Again wait and see.

Overall you team and structure are good.

Hope i helped a little. 

egosbar

not a fan of lakes but hes cheap , tdl is already gone , hayes will stay if he gets a reasonable discount , sacraficing a little in the rucks for more in the mid if you get this one right your miles ahead ,  still room for conners or lake to rookie and sidebum or cloke downgraade should get me in the vicinity of the cap id think , rookies not a problem they will depend obviously on nab form and who starts

FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, T. Cloke, S. Sidebottom, M. Panos, A. Saad (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $114,700

egosbar

changed out lake for buntine , really never liked lake but i have had him before, he may come back in yet who knows on pre form

still have room to move on  wingard , will hoskin , buntine if i need more in the cap

pretty happy now i think

DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Goddard, B. Deledio, D. Heppell, D. Connors, M. Buntine, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, T. Cloke, S. Sidebottom, M. Panos, A. Saad (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $193,200