ive had a look and rated a lot of teams please return the favor

Started by egosbar, November 08, 2011, 07:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Your side looks good, the only player I can pick on is Webberley, he would want to have a big NAB to get a spot in many sides.

DT Gun

Quote from: egosbar on November 08, 2011, 07:58:43 PM
backs will depend on nab , obvioulsly if lake looks ok he will be value , going with gun mids straight up , forwards ill be looking at upgrading bringing in cloke if he has a slow start , my sixth and seventh backs and forwards will probably change a million times , got 145k sitting on my bench in my mids so i have room to move there

TEAM NAME: egosbar
DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, D. Heppell, B. Lake, D. Connors, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
MID: D. Swan, L. Hayes, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, M. Barlow, C. Wingard (A. Miles, W. Hoskin-Elliott)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, M. Kreuzer (M. Bolger, J. Giles)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Duncan, S. Sidebottom, T. Dennis-Lane, A. Morabito (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $31,200

Suckling was horrible at the end, Connors is a disgrace, Webberly isnt going to get a gig, Kruezer will never be a premium, Duncan wont average 90, Dennis Lane wont hold his spot and Morabito averaged 60 before he did his acl. Try Again

click here

Ziplock

So mate, you seem keen as to tear everyone else's teams to shreds, why don't you show us what you're made of?

saying Kreuzer will never be premium is a ridiculous call- rucks take a while to develop, but first draft picks always come good in a fantasy sense. Connors is rookie priced for someone who averaged 90 in 2010 and is only what, 24?

morabito is also rookie priced, for someone who should be able to push his average, albeit coming back from injury, to 70+

how many rookies averaged 70+ this year? Mzungu and Smith aye?

how many rookies were named in a round 1 side and average 70? I don't think any...

so in the words of DJ Alligator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0ojjOLJg4

egosbar

lol

i appreciate all comments gun

but as stated my sixth and seventh backs and forwards would be very likely to be changed , you can crucify anyone in those possies before nab

so to answer your comments

kruezer could be set for a good year , at his price ive sacraficed 10-15 to gain 15-30 on my 5th premium mid , happy to stay with him and he will be a gun make no mistake of that , if he can stay fit

duncan , mmm show me a 4th or 5th forward from start that will average 90 , if he averages over 80 ill be happy with my decicion

webberly is only there as a reminder for me too look , he is definitely not a lock , i put guys in there that ive seen have a little something , same as trent dennis , connors if he gets his shower together and at his age he might has great potential

id love to have a look at your set up and side , imo im not too far off just tweak the 6-7 backs and forwards as nab cup will show, i notice you didnt say much about the engine of my side so that must be ok huh

DT Gun

Yeah your mids are awesome. But im trying to help you improve what isnt good, not polish your balls and tell you your awesome cos thats not gonna get you closer to the car, and theres enough people on here who do that.

Kruezer is a bad pick and anyone who tells you any different is either lying or dumb.

People talk so much rubbish on here such as 'Morabito should push his average'. Based on what, the fact he did his acl? The fact he went a year without any match fitness? Morabito is going to be rested and used sparingly to look after his knee, all players are. And there is no evidence at all suggesting he will up his average, all signs point to less of an impact due to his knee if anything. That my friend is an accurate analysis of Morabito, no sugar coat. I garuntee that will be more handy than any other crap they tell you about morabito on here.

And Ziplock here is some good reliable info that you could offer, instead of just looking at fantasy scores on the net.
Dan Connors played good football at the end of 2010 which earned him his contract extention. He was injured throughout 2011 though, but thats not why he didnt play heaps. He is a Lazy footballer and lacks mental discipline. You need a source, ask any richmond fan anywhere who has watched him play. He will not get a contract extention mark my words, because he is not a depth player, playing out his contract because richmond dont think he is in their best 22. Now ego, that is why i said not to pick him.

So do you think you will read my info and not pick him because of that, or will you look at Ziplocks statement, 'He had a good year and hes 24' and keep him in your side?

Voldemort

DT gun, stopping having a go at everyone  :o

Just give your opinion on the team with constructive criticism rather than pick on what someone said and try to put them down, it's just a board about rating peoples teams, not a board where you can openly have a go at someone 

PowerBug

Quote from: Voldemort on November 16, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
DT gun, stopping having a go at everyone  :o

Just give your opinion on the team with constructive criticism rather than pick on what someone said and try to put them down, it's just a board about rating peoples teams, not a board where you can openly have a go at someone 
Well said Voldy :)

Quote from: DT Gun on November 16, 2011, 05:05:25 AM
Kruezer is a bad pick and anyone who tells you any different is either lying or dumb.
On this DT fail you mention hard evidence, you need to back up that statement more than just "I'm right and your wrong." Kreuzer can play, and can score well, just you wait and see.

Ziplock

Yeah your mids are awesome. But im trying to help you improve what isnt good, not polish your balls and tell you your awesome cos thats not gonna get you closer to the car, and theres enough people on here who do that.

People talk so much rubbish on here such as 'Morabito should push his average'. Based on what, the fact he did his acl? The fact he went a year without any match fitness? Morabito is going to be rested and used sparingly to look after his knee, all players are. And there is no evidence at all suggesting he will up his average, all signs point to less of an impact due to his knee if anything. That my friend is an accurate analysis of Morabito, no sugar coat. I garuntee that will be more handy than any other crap they tell you about morabito on here.

And Ziplock here is some good reliable info that you could offer, instead of just looking at fantasy scores on the net.
Dan Connors played good football at the end of 2010 which earned him his contract extention. He was injured throughout 2011 though, but thats not why he didnt play heaps. He is a Lazy footballer and lacks mental discipline. You need a source, ask any richmond fan anywhere who has watched him play. He will not get a contract extention mark my words, because he is not a depth player, playing out his contract because richmond dont think he is in their best 22. Now ego, that is why i said not to pick him.

So do you think you will read my info and not pick him because of that, or will you look at Ziplocks statement, 'He had a good year and hes 24' and keep him in your side?

Based on the fact that he's an important part of fremantles team, a skillful player who's had like 18 months to recover from his injury?

Connors was injured in 2011, and that's why he didn't play. I've heard he doesn't have a great off the field record, and if that's honestly why he didn't play in 2011, then he's not going to play in 2012. Unless he shows dedication, he won't play according to your logic. So, if he's named in round one, he's probably showing dedication to his game. And in that case you could be picking up a 90+ player in the backline for rookie price.

Stop attacking me for providing alternate view points to you. Unless you've walked away with the car every year that you've played, clearly you don't get everything right, and also make mistakes.

So stop being such a cow.

egosbar

guys im quite happy to read guns critisism , basically i dont really go for the car ,i go for my cash league wins , the car is a very big dream so cash first ,  my wifes team will win the car  ;)

kruezer i will look at when nab starts he is no lock , i actually had him in there initially for his dual ruck but now i have dropped ryder and clark i dont really need him , give me your best alternative ruck for same price or lower

i think he is the only pick that isnt a sixth or seventh forward or back you are criticising , as i said they are by no means locks and  i have actually got moribito trent deniss land and connors for potential in nab but also importantly for room to move if and when the afl salary cap is much lower or prices such as lenny hayes are higher , so id like critisism on first five backs rookie rookie dont matter first five forwards rookie rookie dont matter all mids and all rucks , i definitely dont want to be told how good i am or my team is or isnt just solid statements on various players which you have given and thanks for that , ive been playing for my 4th year so i think my strategy is ok 5-2 5-1 2-0 5-2

also remember we are putting our teams up to improve them and the fact that everyone is here this early is proof that we are dedicated dt ers and most of us im sure will go well from the benifits of others .

oh by the way i have dropped suckling for goddard , goddard is a proven gun and suckling isnt simple , your statement i think changed this so i think thanks lol , i thought about how bad goddard started and he still averaged 95 odd so he is in , my new team is on front page first post

egosbar

oh by the way , connors is on his last chance , some guys take time to grow up (he is in that age bracket)and when push comes to shove he has talent , if he shows anything near what he is capable of and dedicates himself in an improving side he could be potentially a very very good back , again nab form will dictate this , i have no inside info on him but hopefully he doesnt waste his talent

if he doesnt show anything or isnt in round one he wont be in and i can put any rookie in to replace him and save coin

DT Gun

Goddard is a 200% better selection than suckling, and it will make your team a lot more stable down back from round 1. Im not here to kick people in the guts, im here to help people improve, and you have already.

Powerbug, Kreuzer played fit this year and he scored consistantly between 60-80. Over pre season he will have a modified pre season because of his acl recon, therefore he will not be as fit as all the other elite ruckman in the league, or backman. I was generous in saying he will average around 75. Especially when kreuzer did the normal ACL recon which is a hamstring graft, so not only is his knee not 100% but he has an inbalance between the strength of his hammies. This can lead to other soft tissue problems through the legs and hips.

If your going to pick a cheap ruckman Ego who wil make money, HMac will be better value than kruezer. Just did altitude training so hes going to be fit, has had basically the whole year off to recover and is 100k cheaper.  Yes he has Petrie and Goldy but they are all very different types of big men. I think he will average around 80-85 so not that much more than Kreuzer, but he is 100k cheaper.

egosbar

hmac was the only one i could consider at the price range so hopefully now im getting close , i agree your comments were warranted and not only because they were harsh have i changed i looked listened and hopefully made the right moves , i have to agree with you so again thanks here is my side now so , pick it to pieces disregarding the 6-7 back forward , some insight into my rookies would be worth some discussion now

taken lake out but he can come back in , just looking at adam selwood any thoughts here

DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, B. Goddard, D. Heppell, A. Selwood, D. Connors, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
MID: D. Swan, L. Hayes, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, M. Barlow, C. Wingard (A. Miles, W. Hoskin-Elliott)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, H. McIntosh (M. Bolger, J. Giles)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Duncan, S. Sidebottom, T. Dennis-Lane, A. Morabito (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $28,500

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Ziplock on November 16, 2011, 01:10:31 PM

Based on the fact that he's an important part of fremantles team, a skillful player who's had like 18 months to recover from his injury?

Connors was injured in 2011, and that's why he didn't play. I've heard he doesn't have a great off the field record, and if that's honestly why he didn't play in 2011, then he's not going to play in 2012. Unless he shows dedication, he won't play according to your logic. So, if he's named in round one, he's probably showing dedication to his game. And in that case you could be picking up a 90+ player in the backline for rookie price.

Stop attacking me for providing alternate view points to you. Unless you've walked away with the car every year that you've played, clearly you don't get everything right, and also make mistakes.

So stop being such a cow.
Mate you can have all the good reliable info you want, but until having good reliable info increases your scores, the actual scores they are pulling are most important.

egosbar

nope changed my mind lol

lake back in for selwood

duncan out for cloke

i believe it is now a good side , shame it wont get under the salary cap but ill address that later

room with my 6th back and 6-7 forward 200k odd if i go 105k rookies

DEF: B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, B. Goddard, D. Heppell, B. Lake, D. Connors, J. Webberley (B. Mihocek, J. Tynan)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, H. McIntosh (M. Bolger, J. Giles)
FWD: S. Johnson, L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, T. Cloke, S. Sidebottom, T. Dennis-Lane, A. Morabito (S. Tunbridge, J. Porplyzia)
CASH LEFT: $4,100