Main Menu

Saints Unite

Started by FisherSaints, November 05, 2011, 12:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

Ok fellow saints fans, I have made a forum for saints fans, and others, so far boredsaint is a mod, the link is http://saintsunite.forumotion.com/

FisherSaints

Not getting any intrest in the websites section, so will say here.

I have made a website, http://saintsunite.forumotion.com/  and I was wondering if anyone would like to be a mod. It is no longer for saints supporters, I still need someone good at SC and Dreamteam, for those boards

Maca24

You ripped off fanfooty so badly  ::)

CrowsFan

Yeah that is almost a carbon copy of the different threads.
I also hate black backgrounds with white writing...

FisherSaints

sorry, but fanfooty doesnt have guernsy design, movies and tv, gaming boards, but ff is still better. it isnt just for fanfooty, i promoted it on this is afl. i couldnt find how to change the colour font

Maca24

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 06, 2011, 03:20:35 PM
sorry, but fanfooty doesnt have guernsy design, movies and tv, gaming boards, but ff is still better. it isnt just for fanfooty, i promoted it on this is afl. i couldnt find how to change the colour font
Sorry, but you have copied the team boards, other afl comps, other sports, NBA etc.
You have copied the front bar but named it different.
And you have a rate my sc section and rate my dt section.

Why would you even bother? lol

kingkingston

Quote from: Maca24 on November 06, 2011, 03:22:44 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on November 06, 2011, 03:20:35 PM
Sorry, but you have copied the team boards, other afl comps, other sports, NBA etc.
You have copied the front bar but named it different.
And you have a rate my sc section and rate my dt section.

Why would you even bother? lol

I agree if you are going to make a Saints site then stick to it being just about the Saints, making a good site won't happen straight away but you have to be patient.

Voldemort

It's a pretty pointless site seeing as everyone's either on FF or Big Footy. Why even advertise a carbon copy of FF on FF  :o