Jack Reiwoldt in 2012?

Started by theflyinghawk, November 04, 2011, 12:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

I think Jack will get back up to and go beyond where he went in 2010. Had a tough year last year with no pre-season and carried a lot of injuries, had 5 minor surgeries once the season ended. with a full pre-season and an improving richmond side i can only see him going up and at only a couple of thousand more expensive then brown i almost see more upside in him then browny.

what do you guys think?

hardnut

I think you're right, I'm not exactly locking him in but wouldn't consider Brown. JRoo on the maybe list

Holz

Both are currently in my team and will have to have bad preseaoon or an injury not to be in.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on November 04, 2011, 01:17:13 AM
Both are currently in my team and will have to have bad preseaoon or an injury not to be in.

+1

elephants

Don't have either. I see your logic though.

Devo_

I'm not considering either at this stage but if I was, I'd looking at Jack rather than Brown. Jack has potential this year to do quite well if he gets a full preseason in.

Torress

not so sure.  if as you say he has had 5 surgeries!!!??? and h did play thru niggles.. but mate jono brown more or less got put on ice to start his pre season ages ago. i think browny will be cherry ripe next year, and as you say jack atm is still an unknown. brown is the most intimidating bloke in AFL and i can't see much difference in the lions and tigers 2012. atm jack is a pass and brown is a lock. 

Cicjose

“I had five operations at the end of the season (ankle, two hips, finger and shoulder).  It’s something that niggled me from about Round 9 onwards, but it’s something you have to deal with it as an AFL player . . .

it’s part of your job,” he said.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/125786/default.aspx

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on November 06, 2011, 08:36:25 PM
“I had five operations at the end of the season (ankle, two hips, finger and shoulder).  It’s something that niggled me from about Round 9 onwards, but it’s something you have to deal with it as an AFL player . . .

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/125786/default.aspx

he average 80 before round 9, so scored reasonably well but he had 2 50s scores in the first 8 rounds, that worry me. Hopefully Richmond can improve, i think he could average around 85.

would people pick him up if you knew he would averaged 85  all year.

elephants

He'll be super inconsistent I think. 140 one week 40 the next. I'll still be passing on jvolt.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 06, 2011, 08:56:46 PM
He'll be super inconsistent I think. 140 one week 40 the next. I'll still be passing on jvolt.

i agree with that, for league wouldn't pick him up but i go for overall.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on November 06, 2011, 08:43:23 PM

he average 80 before round 9, so scored reasonably well but he had 2 50s scores in the first 8 rounds, that worry me. Hopefully Richmond can improve, i think he could average around 85.

After hearing this it makes me more tempted to pick up the JRoo. As we say with everyone, get though pre-season healthy and he's a chance. An 85 ave won't be too bad at all.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on November 06, 2011, 11:06:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on November 06, 2011, 08:43:23 PM

After hearing this it makes me more tempted to pick up the JRoo. As we say with everyone, get though pre-season healthy and he's a chance. An 85 ave won't be too bad at all.

my forward line is going to be very volatile if i keep it the way it is, im going for all goal kicking forwards.

Jroo, Nroo, Brown, Franklin, Cloke    i will be waiting for one magical round where they all go bang

elephants

A combined score of 900 for your forwards is capable there holz in a good round.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 07, 2011, 12:46:51 AM
A combined score of 900 for your forwards is capable there holz in a good round.

and 500 from 7 in a bad round.