Main Menu

Millionaire Hot Seat

Started by CrowsFan, November 03, 2011, 02:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

When was Ossie on DT Talk?  :P

Grazz

He will have to confirm this but Dudge told me it was around round 22-23 i think, The episode in question was hard to find for some reason.

Master Q

You sure? I can't remember him talking about it?

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on November 05, 2011, 05:31:36 PM

Yeh Dudge alerted me to it, not often Dudge is wrong.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on November 05, 2011, 05:33:55 PM

I think it was episode 22, when Calvin , Roy and Warnie ( may of only been 2 of them ) interviewed BRC's galore about leading the rankings ( at the time ). I'm pretty sure the 4th person on the right of screen they introduced as Ossie. If Ossie could confirm this would be great. Maybe theres another Ossie (impersonator lol ) PS by the way Grazz, about me not often being wrong is just plain wrong, ask my Missus and Kids :'(

Grazz

Cheers Dudge thought better you explain it...

When it comes to FF rarely Dudge do you loose an arguement, hey im lucky to win one in my house, have a chance here.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Dudge on November 05, 2011, 06:42:12 PM

I think it was episode 22, when Calvin , Roy and Warnie ( may of only been 2 of them ) interviewed BRC's galore about leading the rankings ( at the time ). I'm pretty sure the 4th person on the right of screen they introduced as Ossie. If Ossie could confirm this would be great. Maybe theres another Ossie (impersonator lol ) PS by the way Grazz, about me not often being wrong is just plain wrong, ask my Missus and Kids :'(
Cant find a link to it :(

Dudge

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 05, 2011, 08:02:09 PM
Quote from: Dudge on November 05, 2011, 06:42:12 PM

Well because i'm as computer dunce, someone pm Ossie and ask him
Cant find a link to it :(

Grazz

Yeah you are Dudge, you posted your comment inside the comment you quoted, i'll PM Ossie and see if it was him.

PM sent guys.

Dudge

Grazz

Just got word back from Ossie, he's wasnt the one Dudge which suprised me a bit as the snippet i saw of round 22 of DT Talk i

would of thought through the vague reference to FF when they introduced this guy Ossie that it was our guy Ossie85 but alas its

not to be mate, sorry i threw you under the bus there a bit but i like you was mistaken.

Dudge

Well there you go Grazz, know the whole FF community know that Dudge was wrong lol. Hey you win a few, you lose heaps. I'd love to find that episode again. Does this mean CF is our only celeb. :D

CrowsFan

Dudge

McRooster

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 05, 2011, 11:22:55 PM
m0nty is a drunken celeb ;)
Fixed that for you CF  ;)

The DT boys filled m0nty with so much grog that his DT debut looked like they were deliberately trying to make The Messiah look fallable  >:(

If m0nty only remembers two words from that interview, surely it will be 'Luke Hodge'  ;) - we shouldn't let him forget the faux pas  :D