Rate pleasssse

Started by wbulldogs, November 03, 2011, 05:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbulldogs

My 2012 team

B - Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Houli, Armstrong, Buntine, L.Brown (Ellis, Morris)
C - Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Rockliff, Barlow, Mitchell (Zorko, Shiel)
R - Mumford, Jacobs (Giles, Redden)
F - Johnson, Franklin, Fyfe, Cloke, Byrnes, Hoskin-Elliot, Saad (Walsh, Porplyzia)

Have splashed the cash in the midfield and have had to sacrifice spots in Backs and Forwards but I think that my bench are strong in every line.

Please have a read and give me suggestions to improve it.

FisherSaints

Is L.Brown Leroy Brown, I think Leigh Brown has retired

wbulldogs

No, it's Luke Brown - Adelaide picked him up as a GWS pre listed player. Thoughts on the team?

ossie85

Not a fan of Armstrong or Byrnes, but is very strong team.

Having 6 elite midfielders could cause problems though, as your tails in defence and forward line are weak...

But yeah, think that team would score high out the gate, well done...

Devo_

Quote from: wbulldogs on November 03, 2011, 05:27:01 AM
My 2012 team

B - Gibbs, Goddard, Deledio, Houli, Armstrong, Buntine, L.Brown (Ellis, Morris)
C - Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Rockliff, Barlow, Mitchell (Zorko, Shiel)
R - Mumford, Jacobs (Giles, Redden)
F - Johnson, Franklin, Fyfe, Cloke, Byrnes, Hoskin-Elliot, Saad (Walsh, Porplyzia)

Have splashed the cash in the midfield and have had to sacrifice spots in Backs and Forwards but I think that my bench are strong in every line.

Please have a read and give me suggestions to improve it.

It's a strong initial team, there's up to 15 keepers there.

Backs: The more I thought about it, the more I liked your backline. Houli has potential. I can see why you picked Brown and Morris, given their State league experience and stronger bodies. They probably won't smash out 100s every week, but they could be steady enough to make cash for you. Armstrong is a risk, as we don't know whether he will produce good scores over a full season.

Mids: Extremely strong. Is that Sam or Tom Mitchell (I presume Tom)? One suggestion is to perhaps try to work a cheap C/B into your mids to give you some flexibility for the bye rounds.

Rucks: Unique picks in Mumford and Jacobs. I like.

Forwards: Byrnes is the only one I'd question there. Is he part of the Cats' best 22 next year?

TheMailman

Yeah If it's S. Mitchell then get him out straight away way too much cash in the midfield

If it's T.Mitchell then you're all good  :)

Voldemort

4 super premiums in you midfield?!?!?!?! Spread around the powers a bit or you'll yourself using too many trades trying to upgrade your backs a fwds. All the top teams are usually really balanced, just otherwise a good-looking team  ;)

browny_wce

Quote from: wbulldogs on November 03, 2011, 09:52:56 AM
No, it's Luke Brown - Adelaide picked him up as a GWS pre listed player. Thoughts on the team?
isnt he 17 though?

egosbar

i know goddard and lids are (were guns) im thinking im looking at up and comers like heppell and hibberd in this position

love barlow but i went fyfe for dpp

always loved houli too cant understand why he didnt get more of a run at the bombers

i think your mids are too stacked is that sam mitchell?, too many good young mids to earn you cash id drop at least one of them probably two and upgrade others in backs mids or rucks