Main Menu

Swans & Roos

Started by bowyanger, November 02, 2011, 09:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

How many Swans & Roos players will you have for SC finals next year?
I had 5 Hawks players for the Grand Final this year and we all know how well that went (see Roos rd 23 match next year).
Check out the Swans last 5 rounds, during our finals....yuk.
Im thinking 2 from each side max leading into finals.

CrowsFan

Honestly not many players from Swans that I am even considering, well Mumford, but not really anyone else at this point in time.
Kinda the same with the Roos, I wouldn't have that many of them either ;)

Torpedo10

From Sydney I would probably look at Goodes, Mummy, Armstrong and Jack. I would only pick two out of those. from North i would consider Goldy. I would not take Goldy and Mummy both into my team as Leuenberger is a high chance of being in my team.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 02, 2011, 09:42:17 PM
From Sydney I would probably look at Goodes, Mummy, Armstrong and Jack. I would only pick two out of those. from North i would consider Goldy. I would not take Goldy and Mummy both into my team as Leuenberger is a high chance of being in my team.

Ziebell and Hmac should also be in consideration

Ziplock

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on November 02, 2011, 11:18:15 PM
Swallow as well imo :P

Swallow could definitely turn into a premium player, but i would rather take a risk on JZ as swallow will be very expensive.

Just flicked through his stats 133 average in his last 3, if the roo turn it up next year he could be a top 5 mid.

Holz

Quote from: bowyanger on November 02, 2011, 09:04:55 PM
How many Swans & Roos players will you have for SC finals next year?
I had 5 Hawks players for the Grand Final this year and we all know how well that went (see Roos rd 23 match next year).
Check out the Swans last 5 rounds, during our finals....yuk.
Im thinking 2 from each side max leading into finals.

just because the Hawks rested their players doesn't mean the roos will.

ronl

From memory Swallow never did that well when he copped the heavy tag. I'm sure that teams will now be aware of this.

Voldemort

the unique from the Roos could be the guy from the Hawks, something-something ski   ;)

Torpedo10

Will HMac be a high scoring ruckman now that Goldy can control the ruck well? I think HMac may just stay in the forward line and do nothing.

Holz

Quote from: ronl on November 03, 2011, 07:28:54 PM
From memory Swallow never did that well when he copped the heavy tag. I'm sure that teams will now be aware of this.

Swallow gets a heavy tag most weeks, he does fine with it.