Main Menu

The Melbourne Cup Sweep

Started by c4v3m4n, October 31, 2011, 10:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 01, 2011, 05:34:32 PM
The coaches are who I'm keeping my team a secret from :P
Then I'll be trolling all the threads to give bad advice hoping I land in one of your threads :P.

Torpedo10

i think your very close HP. 8)

CrowsFan

Grazz

Multiple accounts, ya buggers dont be razzing me up having fun. Thats illegal like having 2 dreamtaems im teling mur mamumurmur as i skip away with my lollipop.

My wife Karen and i had a 1/4 of the field covered today with our one time bet for the year and didnt get a horse in the 1st five.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 07:51:06 PM
Multiple accounts, ya buggers dont be razzing me up having fun. Thats illegal like having 2 dreamtaems im teling mur mamumurmur as i skip away with my lollipop.

My wife Karen and i had a 1/4 of the field covered today with our one time bet for the year and didnt get a horse in the 1st five.

Had better luck picking me seat

Grazz

Quote from: naste on November 01, 2011, 07:56:56 PM

Had better luck picking me seat

Good

Justin Bieber

Haha, FF is different to DT/SC. Although I have a "Niece's" and "Nephew's" team :P.

Nephew is a convert to Fantasy 8).

Grazz

Cool fantasy is good, Can i tell you about my fantasy, Its a dark rainy night she's buxom, "Nuh better not"

Onya HP  dont teach him to well.... I luv me Fantasy footy, the competion, overall all the stuff. "I Like It Alot Huh"

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 08:50:39 PM
Cool fantasy is good, Can i tell you about my fantasy, Its a dark rainy night she's buxom, "Nuh better not"

Onya HP  dont teach him to well.... I luv me Fantasy footy, the competion, overall all the stuff. "I Like It Alot Huh"

Don't go there as HP has visions of this lil Ranga girl that knocks on his door n

Grazz

Quote from: naste on November 01, 2011, 08:59:43 PM

Don't go there as HP has visions of this lil Ranga girl that knocks on his door n

oh dear i burst out laughing when i read Naste's comment scared the dog and had the wife looking at me funny.
Every now and then you come across at a post that breaks you up, as he cleans the booggers from his face.
Anyone got a tissue help i need help here...Im stuck

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

oh dear i burst out laughing when i read Naste's comment scared the dog and had the wife looking at me funny.
Every now and then you come across at a post that breaks you up, as he cleans the booggers from his face.

Saves picking em

Grazz

Suppose HP will be voting for Julia then.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 09:18:07 PM

Imagine the booggers flying out from that hooter.

Grazz

Its a biggun, you'd need a wet suit and a cap to survive it. Why don't we pay the Prime Minister enough to get a Rhinoplasty.
Now thats sad....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: naste on November 01, 2011, 09:12:18 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

Saves picking em
Haha Grazz :P. Thinking of dying my hair back to black as now it's just the ends that are red :(. The Ranga girl is going ot feel sad :P.

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 09:18:07 PM
Meh. She's an OK PM but preferred Rudd. May just go Independant as it's my first elections :P.