Yes
21 (46.7%)
No
7 (15.6%)
On the radar
17 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Torpedo10

@ Voldemort Swan might be an upgrade for me. @ Holzman I Rocky will Rock in 2012.  :D

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 25, 2011, 11:20:45 PM
@ Voldemort Swan might be an upgrade for me. @ Holzman I Rocky will Rock in 2012.  :D

under the rules suckling should suck next year.

truBLUE

thanx for input guys may consider him as upgrade option  :)

Grazz

Would only be a upgrade target for me also,had a pretty good 2011. The byes will make it difficult to stack up to many from one team again dont you think.

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on October 26, 2011, 12:38:35 PM
Would only be a upgrade target for me also,had a pretty good 2011. The byes will make it difficult to stack up to many from one team again dont you think.

yeah not sure how this problem will be fixed, i go for overall so even if the rounds are byes for leagues i still cant load up, pretty annoyed if that's true i was going to load up on 5 freo players this year. In fact i might have to change a guy like mundy to murphy and downgrade a guy like pav.

Grazz

Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 02:32:49 PM

yeah not sure how this problem will be fixed, i go for overall so even if the rounds are byes for leagues i still cant load up, pretty annoyed if that's true i was going to load up on 5 freo players this year. In fact i might have to change a guy like mundy to murphy and downgrade a guy like pav.

I wish we were without this dilema Holz

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on October 26, 2011, 02:53:24 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 02:32:49 PM

I wish we were without this dilema Holz

wish they had 2 teams on byes per week thought-out the middle of the season. Would add another dimension to the game, however if we have 6 teams out i have no clue what they will do for overall.

Windigo

Get Mundy & Rocky.  ;)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on October 26, 2011, 07:34:27 PM
Get Mundy & Rocky.  ;)

cant have both and Barlow, Hayes and Ablett.

Voldemort

Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
Get Mundy & Rocky.  ;)

way over the salary cap + I don't think many of those guys will be uniques next year

Holz

Quote from: Voldemort on October 26, 2011, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
Get Mundy & Rocky.  ;)

way over the salary cap + I don't think many of those guys will be uniques next year

Im thinking mundy wont be in many starting team

Ziplock

I dunno, he's been touted as 'underpriced'

that's enough to make like 10% jump on :P

Voldemort

same with Barlow and Hayes. If anyone remembers correctly, Gary didnt have a great start to the year, he did carve it up in the middle though. Importantly, he will miss out on aleast 1 to 2 games cause he'll be 'injured' when playing Geelong.

Turkies

Quote from: Voldemort on October 27, 2011, 09:22:51 AM
same with Barlow and Hayes. If anyone remembers correctly, Gary didnt have a great start to the year, he did carve it up in the middle though. Importantly, he will miss out on aleast 1 to 2 games cause he'll be 'injured' when playing Geelong.

Not having a great start to the year is good for us, brings down his price a bit.
I think it's to be expected, he went from being surrounded by the likes of selwood and bartel, to a bunch of 18 & 19 year olds. Took him a few games to adjust, but once he did he  was bringing home the bacon week in week out.

Do you really think he's scared to play geelong? that's rubbish, he played them once in round 10 already, i really don't think he was too chicken to play them. He was probably a bit sore/stiff and they decided better to take a week off when they get hammered so he can come out firing for the next 3 games that were all winnable.

Voldemort

Quote from: Turkies on October 30, 2011, 04:29:32 PM
Quote from: Voldemort on October 27, 2011, 09:22:51 AM

Not having a great start to the year is good for us, brings down his price a bit.
I think it's to be expected, he went from being surrounded by the likes of selwood and bartel, to a bunch of 18 & 19 year olds. Took him a few games to adjust, but once he did he  was bringing home the bacon week in week out.

Do you really think he's scared to play geelong? that's rubbish, he played them once in round 10 already, i really don't think he was too chicken to play them. He was probably a bit sore/stiff and they decided better to take a week off when they get hammered so he can come out firing for the next 3 games that were all winnable.
Rd   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24

DT   96   115       83   81   84   156       92   132   146   135   118   175   23   101   97   118       106   142   96   147

he didnt have a very good game vs Geelong anyway, (only 92, not good enough from the one of the priciest premiums)

next year ill be looking to upgrade to him rather then get him straight away, anyway, that's just my opinion  ;)