Main Menu

In The Hole Trick Shots!

Started by Cookie Monster, October 25, 2011, 01:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

For me the name reminds me of golf. If you have ever played the PGA golf games or watched golf there is always someone in the crowd shouting out "IN THE HOLE!" ;D

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 26, 2011, 10:56:15 PM
For me the name reminds me of golf. If you have ever played the PGA golf games or watched golf there is always someone in the crowd shouting out "IN THE HOLE!" ;D
yeah same here, never goes in though :P

Ziplock

crowd- HIT IT IN THE HOLE
golfer- no shower. What am I going to do, aim for the flowering bunker?

Torpedo10

Nice video cookie. Looking forward to your next video. 

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on October 27, 2011, 08:27:23 AM

they call in the hole after they hit the shot, as they are trying to will the ball into the hole. Its abit like people leaning to the left when they want a bowling ball to go that way, when its already half way down the lane Still stupid though

roo boys!

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on October 30, 2011, 05:54:29 PM

they call in the hole after they hit the shot, as they are trying to will the ball into the hole. Its abit like people leaning to the left when they want a bowling ball to go that way, when its already half way down the lane Still stupid though
I do that when i play tennis and i hit a drop shot.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on November 01, 2011, 10:54:04 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 30, 2011, 05:54:29 PM

I do that when i play tennis and i hit a drop shot.
same for me especially when i do a lob.
Would love to see a tennis version of this, hitting a tennis ball 50m into a hoop would be super impressive, however the ones n the vid are good would take me a very very  long time to it myself.