Main Menu

ALL BLACKS!!!!!

Started by BGK, October 23, 2011, 09:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

The New Zealand All Blacks are the WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! WHOOOOOO. CHOKERS NO MORE!!!!

Master Q

They were always gonna win mate.

My Chumps

I'm glad they finally won another one.
There would've been riots if they didn't...  :P

PowerBug

I watched the last 20mins, i really don't get it. Why are they allowed to kick the ball Out of bounds on the full but then keep the ball??

And these guys just pile on top of eachother with no care at all. It's really just a buzz to me. I don't get the same feeling as others do about it.

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2011, 09:59:56 PM
I watched the last 20mins, i really don't get it. Why are they allowed to kick the ball Out of bounds on the full but then keep the ball??

And these guys just pile on top of eachother with no care at all. It's really just a buzz to me. I don't get the same feeling as others do about it.
When did that happen?

MajorLazer

Quote from: Master Q on October 23, 2011, 10:00:47 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2011, 09:59:56 PM

When did that happen?
Probably on a penalty or advantage or something like that.

Master Q

Ah yeh if you get a penalty you kick it on the full and you get a line-out.

TheMailman

New Zeland WON?!?   :o WOW

I'm sure people take this as seriously as losing to Australia at cricket between 1998-2004

BGK

Quote from: TheMailman on October 23, 2011, 10:04:18 PM

I'm sure people take this as seriously as losing to Australia at cricket between 1998-2004

Clearly buddy you don't know a whole lot about rugby world cups.

bomberboy0618

I agree.
Was a riveting match. The grandstand call was good,"at the end one of the guys was screaming :)

TheMailman

Quote from: bestguykai on October 23, 2011, 10:08:31 PM
Quote from: TheMailman on October 23, 2011, 10:04:18 PM

Clearly buddy you don't know a whole lot about rugby world cups.

2nd Time All Blacks won

Notoriously known as chokers

Lost against France controverisally last year
I think I know Rugby well enough thanks

BGK

Maybe you should ask yourself what your first comment was about then.

PowerBug

bgk, i think Mails makes a valid point. New Zealand haven't won many World Cups.

BGK

I think you should re read his comment PB. The piece about taking it as seriously as  Australia in the cricket between 98 -04. Australia were unbeatable in that period. Winning multiple world cups and that is the clear difference between the Australian cricket team of that period and the All Blacks of any. 24 years between world cups doesn't suggest the All Blacks are of the same standard in comparison.

Cruiseon

Amazing game tonight, awesome display.

Gee the Kiwi's were showering themselves all night, great effort by the French.