gws/fixturing

Started by jimmytigs, October 22, 2011, 07:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmytigs

ok last year gold coast picked up players from adelaide/brisbane/geelong/hawthorn/port & bulldogs-the 6 teams they played twice were adel/bris/geel/haw/melb/bulldogs-was melbourne lucky & port just unlucky or is krakouer such a heartless croc that they cosidered port lost nothing anyway & are we safe to assume that adelaide/freo/melbourne/bulldogs(davis,palmer,scully,ward), & of course sydney will be the 5 teams to get gws twice this year based on how it worked with the suns?

sorry but spend a lot of time in the sauna thinking this crap up but 2011 seems more than coincidence how it worked

pyronerd

any chance of some full stops in there? I needed and oxygen tank after reading that to myself

jimmytigs

Quote from: pyronerd on October 22, 2011, 07:28:57 PM
any chance of some full stops in there? I needed and oxygen tank after reading that to myself
in my 3 hours over 6 days in the sauna next week i will work on my punctuation,hell knows after being stuck in sin city philippines since february ive stopped thinking about women

Ziplock

really interesting theory.

It sounds plausible- like giving those teams another easy beat to help them on the ladder as extra compensation- I like it.

PowerBug

That is very clever. As long as Port get GWS twice that's all that matters. Coz they are the only chances we have of winning a game. And even then......

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: pyronerd on October 22, 2011, 07:28:57 PM

haha.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2011, 10:29:57 AM
That is very clever. As long as Port get GWS twice that's all that matters. Coz they are the only chances we have of winning a game. And even then......

Gees PB, with your posts could you give Port a break? If what he said is true, we'll only play them once. And we'll be up by 40 at three quarter time. And lose by three :D Kidding. We'll smash em.

Torpedo10

I hope Port win more games in 2012. I think some of their young players should lead them to more games next year and they will work from that over the next few years.

Voldemort

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on October 23, 2011, 11:52:44 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2011, 10:29:57 AM

Gees PB, with your posts could you give Port a break? If what he said is true, we'll only play them once. And we'll be up by 40 at three quarter time. And lose by three :D Kidding. We'll smash em.

That's what the Port fans said about Gold Coast this year... and only the first thing happened  8)

Dudge

Did u guvs have to remind me, I was at that game with my son, and had 4 g/c supporters sitting right behind us. Apart from leaving slightly deafer, i am still receiving therapy for my nightmares :o

Voldemort

Quote from: Dudge on October 24, 2011, 10:53:37 AM
Did u guvs have to remind me, I was at that game with my son, and had 4 g/c supporters sitting right behind us. Apart from leaving slightly deafer, i am still receiving therapy for my nightmares :o

ahaha  ;D ;D ;D

bowyanger

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 23, 2011, 07:45:23 PM
I hope Port win more games in 2012. I think some of their young players should lead them to more games next year and they will work from that over the next few years.
Im not a port fan at all, but I think they should go much better next year.
Their off field concerns have been eased a little by the AFL intervention & knowledge that they will play at the Adelaide oval eventually = better morale.
They have employed some really good assistants.
They have a lot of quality young players that can only get better, they retained all of them, hopefully there wont be as many injuries to them.
They have cut list cloggers in C.Cornes & Brogan
The addition of Brad Ebert & possibly Leon Davis will definately help

Cruiseon

Quote from: jimmytigs on October 22, 2011, 07:40:06 PM
in my 3 hours over 6 days in the sauna next week i will work on my punctuation,hell knows after being stuck in sin city philippines since february ive stopped thinking about women

As an aside can I ask why you have stopped thinking of women whilst in Sin City? Just curious.

jimmytigs

because im over there 10 plus months a year mate,like everything else its all good in moderation,but shelling peas & pulling wings from flies loses its appeal after a while,however im currently back in oz being ignored by white whales & looking at fulham playing in the europa league this morning im watching guys freezing sitting cuddling up to more white whales,so when im back in sin city in 30 degrees with lbfm,s(little brown fxxxxxx machines) from january 21 i will be appreciative again im sure