11. Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. St. Kilda
14. North Melbourne
15. Port Adelaide
16. Gold Coast
17. GWS
18. Brisbane Lions

A Tad biased on Essendopn finishing high at 6 :-X.

Disagree with Brisbane and North Melbourne. They shown some real potential this year and I believe that they will carry that on towards next year

ossie85

1. Collingwood (I do think the list is still young, and the best in the AFL, and should be hungrier than 2011)
2. Carlton (*grumble* They are looking good)
3. Hawthorn (Buddy, Hodge, Mitchell, Rioli. Nuff said)
4. Melbourne (My "wild card" pick. Clark fixes a lot of structural problems, with Jamar and Frawley holding down the other keys, feel they are ripe for the picking)

5. Geelong (Damn it, they have to start to fade eventually. PLEASE.)
6. North Melbourne (Like this side. But need to stop folding against the big guys)
7. West Coast (A bit of a reality check)
8. Brisbane (I hate Brisbane. I hate Voss. But they showed signs of improving last year)

9. Essendon (Still think they have structure issues, and still lack midfiled *umph*)
10. St. Kilda (Times a changing)
11. Richmond (Hmmm...)
12. Sydney (This team always seems to be there abouts, but tipping them to fall)

13. Adelaide (Developing.... All depends on the development of Walker/Tippett I feel)
14. Fremantle (Would have tipped them Top 6 if not for change of coach. Take time to learn Ross Lyon's style)
15. Western Bulldogs (Time to clean up)
16. Gold Coast (Perhaps their last year of really struggling)

17. Port Adelaide (Couldn't possibly be worse than 2011)
18. GWS (meh)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on October 23, 2011, 12:16:59 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 11:49:35 AM
15. Port Adelaide
16. Gold Coast
17. GWS
18. Brisbane Lions
O.o Really. Cool, hope yout right :)
Haha. I like Port so think they have some upside if they get their act together. They need Wingard to slip to bring some midfield talent to help Boak and co.

Quote from: Ringo on October 23, 2011, 02:48:54 PM
Hp I hope you are wrong.  If I was a betting man I would settle you on  Lions finishing last!!
Haha, I think Voss has steered Lions in the wrong way. I hope he can guide them back onto path, but I don't like it for next season.

My list could be a little controversial but my opinion :P.

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 23, 2011, 03:47:40 PM

1. Collingwood (I do think the list is still young, and the best in the AFL, and should be hungrier than 2011)
2. Carlton (*grumble* They are looking good)
3. Hawthorn (Buddy, Hodge, Mitchell, Rioli. Nuff said)
4. Melbourne (My "wild card" pick. Clark fixes a lot of structural problems, with Jamar and Frawley holding down the other keys, feel they are ripe for the picking)

5. Geelong (Damn it, they have to start to fade eventually. PLEASE.)
6. North Melbourne (Like this side. But need to stop folding against the big guys)
7. West Coast (A bit of a reality check)
8. Brisbane (I hate Brisbane. I hate Voss. But they showed signs of improving last year)

9. Essendon (Still think they have structure issues, and still lack midfiled *umph*)
10. St. Kilda (Times a changing)
11. Richmond (Hmmm...)
12. Sydney (This team always seems to be there abouts, but tipping them to fall)

13. Adelaide (Developing.... All depends on the development of Walker/Tippett I feel)
14. Fremantle (Would have tipped them Top 6 if not for change of coach. Take time to learn Ross Lyon's style)
15. Western Bulldogs (Time to clean up)
16. Gold Coast (Perhaps their last year of really struggling)

17. Port Adelaide (Couldn't possibly be worse than 2011)
18. GWS (meh)

i lke you assement however melbourne i think you have placed to high and i have freo in my top 4 but appart from that is very simular to what i think.

Ringo

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 04:50:48 PM
15. Port Adelaide
16. Gold Coast
17. GWS
18. Brisbane Lions
Haha. I like Port so think they have some upside if they get their act together. They need Wingard to slip to bring some midfield talent to help Boak and co.

Hp I hope you are wrong.  If I was a betting man I would settle you on  Lions finishing last!!
Haha, I think Voss has steered Lions in the wrong way. I hope he can guide them back onto path, but I don't like it for next season.

Voss and the recruiting at the club made a mistake in trying to buy a premiership with draft while still in their eyes having an open premiership window and it backfired big time.  With picks 8 and 12 and Zorko already recruited we will be on our way up.  The Majority of our current list is still under 23 and due to injuries this year have had significant game time.

Voldemort

how good is this Zorko kid really? I keep hearing his name, maybe something to watch out for in the future?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on October 23, 2011, 07:16:22 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 04:50:48 PM
15. Port Adelaide
16. Gold Coast
17. GWS
18. Brisbane Lions

Voss and the recruiting at the club made a mistake in trying to buy a premiership with draft while still in their eyes having an open premiership window and it backfired big time.  With picks 8 and 12 and Zorko already recruited we will be on our way up.  The Majority of our current list is still under 23 and due to injuries this year have had significant game time.
Indeed, some youth is quite good at the Lions. But it may not mean immediate success so may take another 3 years before they can rise to challenging for 8th spot for me. Although, they could suprise if their Youngsters stand up.

*It feels funny calling players older than me youngsters ;D.

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on October 23, 2011, 07:04:11 PM
i lke you assement however melbourne i think you have placed to high and i have freo in my top 4 but appart from that is very simular to what i think.

Most likely right Holz, but I try and pick a wild card pick every year. For instance who would have thought the Eagles would have been top 4 this year!

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on October 22, 2011, 12:37:34 PM
Collingwood
Geelong
Hawthorn
Carlton

West Coast
Adelaide

Sydney
St. Kilda
North Melbourne
Richmond
Essendon
Fremantle

Melbourne
Brisbane
Gold Coast
Western Bulldogs
GWS
Port Adelaide

Just a quick edit to make it more interesting. ;)

maanco

seriously why are people dropping the saints outta the 8??

Voldemort

cause their list is ageing and their management skills are so damn shower

ossie85

New coach... unsure how settled they are :)

Voldemort

I doubt they'll even make top 12, it all depends on Lenny and Nick and the God

ossie85

Scott Watters could have a completely different game plan. X-Factor

Voldemort

Wasn't he the back-line coach at the Pies? He'll probably target the frail back-line of the Saints and work up from there