Main Menu

2012 Ladder

Started by maanco, October 22, 2011, 12:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

he was a backline coach at the pies cause malthouse wanted to give him a challenge something he hadn't done before

also if you seen our list you would see we have some good players coming through and we had some good KP stocks until trade week, With a new coach we are bound to get some improvement!

Cookie Monster

Quote from: maanco on October 22, 2011, 02:22:26 PM
i didn't say they wouldn't but i would expect Freo, Melb, Richmound and  North to cut in front of them (essendon).

Essendon has very low Key position stocks and lack another good midfielder.

Are you kidding me???

Fletcher, Pears, Hooker.

Ryder, Hille, Bellchambers

Hurley, Carlisle, Crameri

and even Gumbleton

meow meow

2012 is supposedly the mega draft. The Bulldogs have already said they're going to use the Ward compo pick next year. Prepare for a tanking. Finish 4th last. Get pick 4 and 5. Good plan.

ossie85

Quote from: Cookie Monster on October 25, 2011, 02:15:35 PM
Fletcher, Pears, Hooker.
and even Gumbleton

Fletcher is ancient, Hooker isn't there yet. Ryder is loose (but good), Hille is old, Bellchambers is great, Hurley is awesome, Carlisle and Crameri I'd struggle to call KPP, and Gumby is *this* big honest.

Pears I'd kill for though

AFEV

It's hard to choose the ladder this year.
I can see a lot of teams who could walk right into the 8, but struggling to find a team (other than my very own team) to fall out. Problem of course being there's 2 more teams who don't make it now, and just as many who do.

Might have to think about this some more and get a mock ladder up after the NAB Cup.

Ringo

Might be re-evaluating when we see the draw this week especially if some of the mid table teams get to play GC and GWS twice.  Already we know the Roos and Melbourne are playing GWS twice.  Draw may thus give some teams a leg up.

Ziplock

surely you mean a disadvantage vs the mighty giants?

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 25, 2011, 03:57:32 PM
Fletcher, Pears, Hooker.
and even Gumbleton

Fletcher is ancient, Hooker isn't there yet. Ryder is loose (but good), Hille is old, Bellchambers is great, Hurley is awesome, Carlisle and Crameri I'd struggle to call KPP, and Gumby is *this* big honest.

You have a point about Fletch, Hille, Crameri etc but Hooker is solid & Carlisle is definitely a KPP  :o 196cm & has great hands (shower below his knees though)... He's still a stick but is definitely a KPP.

Cookie Monster

yeah but Crameri plays tall.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 26, 2011, 05:37:43 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 25, 2011, 03:57:32 PM
Fletcher, Pears, Hooker.
and even Gumbleton

You have a point about Fletch, Hille, Crameri etc but Hooker is solid & Carlisle is definitely a KPP  :o 196cm & has great hands (shower below his knees though)... He's still a stick but is definitely a KPP.
Fletch tends to play on more medium forwards nowadays (so he can be like the spare man if needed). Carlisle is a tall like Boomz said but Crams probably not a Key Forward ;). He's got good hands, but he tends to push up the ground more than stay inside the 50. Hille should be a part timer now so Big Bell can come through to play more ruck!

Cookie Monster

Now that the fixture is released i have had time to research the teams, the run of wins and have come up with this.

Please note this is only rough and said wins to the games teams should win.

1. Collingwood - 21
2. Carlton - 18
3. Hawthorn - 17
4. Geelong - 16
5. West Coast - 16
6. Essendon - 16
7. St.Kilda - 15
8. Western Bulldogs - 12
--------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Sydney - 11
10. Fremantle - 11
11. North Melbourne - 10
12. Adelaide - 9
13. Richmond - 7
14. Melbourne - 7
15.Brisbane - 5
16. Gold Coast - 4
17. Port Adelaide - 2
18. Greater Western Sydney - 0

ossie85

Love your confidence in the pies only losing 1 match with the tough draw! Be surprised if the Dons won 16.... 13 more realistic

Cookie Monster

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 12:26:48 PM

Love your confidence in the pies only losing 1 match with the tough draw! Be surprised if the Dons won 16.... 13 more realistic

Well i was up to the last round and Collingwood hadn't lost a game, soooo, i gave Bombers the win.

I did put win next to the games Essendon SHOULD win.

But it wouldn't suprise me if Collingwood lose the last round too us.

Voldemort

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 12:26:48 PM

how the hell do the Doggies make the 8 ?!

meow meow

How can't they make the 8?