14 (20.9%)
Maybe
7 (10.4%)
No
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Ringo

Name: Dayne Zorko
Position: Midfielder/Forward (May get a DPP)
Height: 175cm
Weight: 76

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFVuUfCtXnI

This is the performance that got some people interested in Dayne well worth the watch. Last Qaurter performance for QLD against WA and nearly dragged QLD over the line.

Brisbane picked him up in trade week from Gold Coast.

Information on Dayne:
Zorko is a quick and gutsy midfielder who has dominated the local Queensland competition for the past four years.
The Broadbeach Captain is fresh from another outstanding season in the NEAFL, winning the 2011 Syd Guildford Trophy as the Football Record Player of the Year and claiming his fourth successive Best and Fairest award with the Cats.
He also won the Zane Taylor Medal after a brilliant four-goal performance in Queensland’s narrow loss to Western Australia and finished just one vote shy of securing the competition’s highest individual honour - the Grogan Medal.
In fact, Zorko has finished in the Grogan Medal top ten in three of the past four seasons.
The former State U18 and U21 Captain has been considered unlucky not to have been previously drafted considering his natural ability to play both in the midfield and up forward.
His nous in front of goals was never more evident than in 2010 when he lined up at full-forward against the Western Magpies and booted a career-best 12 goals in one of his more stellar individual efforts.
Comment from Lions Recruiting Manager Rob Kerr ""While other clubs may disagree, I doubt they watched the NEAFL as closely as we did. Dayne was firmly cemented in our minds as a potential small defensive forward and midfielder who can kick goals and give us the option of releasing Todd Banfield up the ground more often."

Fantasy Relevant: Definite Rookie Prospect especially if given DPP Position.  As Kerr says can see him being used to provide run through the midfield in support of the three R's (Rockcliff Rich and Redden). As a mature aged rookie may do a Barlow,Duigan or Puopolo)

Ziplock

oh god, I love mature aged rooks.

Football Factory

lets hope he doesn't end up being rohan useless bewick. 

charliesheen

LOCKED as well as saad & a few others.

demon_spud

Quote from: 709394 on October 21, 2011, 01:17:56 PM

+1.

Yep was my worst, and had to keep him all year....

charliesheen

Quote from: demon_spud on October 21, 2011, 03:14:36 PM

+1.

Bewick became Curnow in round 3 for me :D  Everyone is gonna have some dodgy picks, the key is being able to bit the bullet and make corrections early

AFEV

Barring injury, he's locked in for round 1.

ossie85

Not selecting him until he joins his name-sakes and tattoos-up

Ringo

+1.

+2 And  I thought i was the only who had to keep in out of necessity with other long term injuries to cover.  I can however see him being a much better prospect than Bewick.

Torpedo10

Should fit in to my team.  :D

truBLUE

will lock him in just on his name alone  beware the ZORKO  :)

demon_spud

Quote from: charliesheen on October 21, 2011, 03:24:33 PM

+1.

Bewick became Curnow in round 3 for me :D  Everyone is gonna have some dodgy picks, the key is being able to bit the bullet and make corrections early

I traded Hibberd for Curnow, since Bewick was playing and Hibberd and unknown, choose poorly and with other issues couldn't trade him. I won two leagues so wasn't that big and issue.

I wasn't onto your advice until later in the season, but you're on the watch list now CS.

Grazz

Great last qtr, looks pretty sharp and a tackling machine by the looks.

djmckf

I bet the guy who voted no will be kicking himself  ;D