Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: bunyip on May 10, 2012, 11:33:14 PM
OK, so I'll cross that day out of my diary and bring it up again about 2 weeks befor the game, and see what happens.
I wish there was a way to notify everyone because the non-Victorians might need some time to get to Melbourne if they wanted to come.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on May 09, 2012, 01:01:14 AM
needs a re-spawn but as Oss said...
Quote from: ossie85 on May 03, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

Damn life keeps getting in the way for me :(
ive struggled to even get on FF of late, is it just me or is life getting harder ::)

Same Marcz... hardly been on here this year

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 11, 2012, 02:09:15 AM
Quote from: Marcz on May 09, 2012, 01:01:14 AM
needs a re-spawn but as Oss said...
Quote from: ossie85 on May 03, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

Damn life keeps getting in the way for me :(
ive struggled to even get on FF of late, is it just me or is life getting harder ::)

Same Marcz... hardly been on here this year
maybe we can all agree on the fact that at some stage it will shower us to the point where we do something about it regardless...
kind of like cleaning out the garage bcos ur wife just keeps chucking shower in there... yet when we do this it will be a good day :D

bunyip

Well, we have the date and the match, lots of people will read this between then and now, we'll just have to wait and see.

nas

July 7th Crosses me of the list as arrive back in Aussie from Penang.

bunyip

Thats easy fixed, don't go ;D

nas

Quote from: bunyip on May 11, 2012, 10:47:35 PM
Thats easy fixed, don't go ;D

Saves me from stomping on a person cats hat then. lol

bunyip

Well guys, is it going to be this week or closer to the end of the season?

LaHug

I'll be going to Richmond vs. Melbourne no matter what so let me know what's the go!

Grazz

I gotta pull me finger out, want to catch a game this year but the weekends are rolling on.
Need Dudge to pick a date if he's still able and we'll just do it.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on July 04, 2012, 02:50:24 PM
I gotta pull me finger out, want to catch a game this year but the weekends are rolling on.
Need Dudge to pick a date if he's still able and we'll just do it.

I may need to sell 1 of my kids, stop drinking, put the missus on the corner of Hindly steet at midnight and hope she does't have to pay them lol-- only joking-- but i recon we gotta make a date soon. As u know Grazz, i go with the flow. (I'm so glad my missus does't read this site, or i'd be sherrin-less,) Btw, Grazz knows how much i luv me missus. so no hate mail now :)

RiOtChEsS

id have to say im out for 2012, was hoping to get to the G Friday night, my Dad was down from NSW and i still failed to make it :'(

Tominator

great idea Marcz, but doubt everybody will be able to get there at the same weekend :-\

love to do it in the future (not 18 for a couple of years), you guys all seem ripper blokes!

LaHug

Quote from: Tominator on July 25, 2012, 12:15:03 AM
great idea Marcz, but doubt everybody will be able to get there at the same weekend :-\

love to do it in the future (not 18 for a couple of years), you guys all seem ripper blokes!
We are ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on July 25, 2012, 12:26:02 AM
Quote from: Tominator on July 25, 2012, 12:15:03 AM

We are ;)
I shall be the judge of that next week :P.