Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

ossie85

Think it turned into a bit of a fail. Damn life keeps getting in the way for me :(

LaHug

We should see a Saturday arvo MCG game...

bunyip

I agree. A game that won't be a sell out but will still be good to watch, eg. Round 14 Coll V Freo.

LaHug

Word on the street is that Richmond games never sell out (except maybe Dreamtime) and they are always fun to watch!

bunyip

Quote from: LaHug on May 04, 2012, 02:44:10 PM
Word on the street is that Richmond games never sell out (except maybe Dreamtime) and they are always fun to watch!
Melbourne V Richmond Round 15?

RiOtChEsS

needs a re-spawn but as Oss said...
Quote from: ossie85 on May 03, 2012, 04:56:21 PM

Damn life keeps getting in the way for me :(
ive struggled to even get on FF of late, is it just me or is life getting harder ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on May 09, 2012, 01:01:14 AM

ive struggled to even get on FF of late, is it just me or is life getting harder ::)
I'm same Marcz :(. Would love to meet some of you guys in real life and have a chat :).

Dudge

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 09, 2012, 01:39:21 AM
Quote from: Marcz on May 09, 2012, 01:01:14 AM

I'm same Marcz :(. Would love to meet some of you guys in real life and have a chat :).

I.m glad i.m not the only one that thinks life getting harder. At my age it should.ve of been the opposiit(sic)

nas

With doing the annual shift change @ work & in between holidays booked I reckon if a few dates are thrown out again maybe Dudge n Grazz could go there & I will (hopefully) be able to as well.

LaHug

Personally, Saturday arvo games are best for me (and, maybe, Sunday games if I'm willing to skip mixed basketball). Surely MCG would be best? Obviously, I'd prefer a Richmond game, but not hugely fussed...

Quote from: bunyip on May 08, 2012, 11:04:44 PM
Melbourne V Richmond Round 15?
I like the look of this.

bunyip

We should just agree to meet at a spot at the ground and look for something stupid, like some DH wearing a Cats cap  8)

nas

Quote from: bunyip on May 10, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
We should just agree to meet at a spot at the ground and look for something stupid, like someone DH wearing a Cats cap  8)

Now who would do that Merv?

Capper

hell yeh i would be up for a trip to melbourne

bunyip

OK, so I'll cross that day out of my diary and bring it up again about 2 weeks befor the game, and see what happens.