Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: McRooster on November 03, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
An adaptation of this AFL Drinking Game could be planned for the get together, for those 18+ with the stamina.

I'm liking this idea...

...hawk_88 and I will be able to teach you young ones how to really drink!  8) ;D

RiOtChEsS

dang the wifes parents r holidaying first two weeks of January too :(

so i will be available everyday but about 4pm-10pm il be working everyday also so il have to split shift the catchup

nas

Quote from: Marcz on November 04, 2011, 02:56:02 PM
dang the wifes parents r holidaying first two weeks of January too :(

so i will be available everyday but about 4pm-10pm il be working everyday also so il have to split shift the catchup

Looks like you will have a few Dish hands available then Chief, allthough I would hide some of the FF motley crue.

RiOtChEsS

haha no need to dirty ya hands Randall ;D maybe golf during the day and some drinks after work? followed by a late night pizza making expedition at the shop :P

Dudge

Quote from: naste on November 03, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2011, 09:15:27 PM
I havent really being paying attention to this thread..... but ...... has a date or anything been set as yet?  Also, the game sounds like a great idea (if I am able to play).  I am 6ft 3in and play Ruck/CHF

Just don't take out your fustrations on the 2 off Beer Esky Watchers if by any chance runs out as no fault of Dudge n Myself.

Will will do our best to MT it regularly.
naste, difinately agree about the MTing part. but by hearing about the size of Valk, i think it would be wise of us to keep restocking them there eskys. Don't forget , old age and bung knees ain.t gunna get us far, with a group of thirsty young'uns looking for a cold'ie :D

nas

Quote from: Dudge on November 04, 2011, 07:45:24 PM
Quote from: naste on November 03, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2011, 09:15:27 PM
I havent really being paying attention to this thread..... but ...... has a date or anything been set as yet?  Also, the game sounds like a great idea (if I am able to play).  I am 6ft 3in and play Ruck/CHF

Just don't take out your fustrations on the 2 off Beer Esky Watchers if by any chance runs out as no fault of Dudge n Myself.

Will will do our best to MT it regularly.
naste, difinately agree about the MTing part. but by hearing about the size of Valk, i think it would be wise of us to keep restocking them there eskys. Don't forget , old age and bung knees ain.t gunna get us far, with a group of thirsty young'uns looking for a cold'ie :D

Reckon when the Juniors bring back a new slab or 2 will be able to lift the cheeks for a short time as long as they are quick. Don't want all that cold air getting loose now do we?

hawk_88

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 03, 2011, 11:50:52 PM
Quote from: McRooster on November 03, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
An adaptation of this AFL Drinking Game could be planned for the get together, for those 18+ with the stamina.

I'm liking this idea...

...hawk_88 and I will be able to teach you young ones how to really drink!  8) ;D

He isn't lying....

DazBurg

everyone should come to mildura....lol
yeah can't go to the AFL
but cheap as cips
i was telling Grazz and Dudge when i met up with them
a mate of mine come up from melbourne recently
stayed at apex carervan park
75 bucks a night in one of those carervam type cabins that have a double bed and 2 bunk beds
right on the river
we had a BBQ which they have those free ones there like at parks and stuff right on the river a few brews
was fantastic
which adelaide was that cheap to stay...lol....could come for a whole week

DazBurg

ok fair enough no one likes that idea....lol

Grazz

lol we'll get there eventually Daz no probs mate.

Grazz

C'mon lads lets not let the dream die, as the Flowers said "We can get together" lol, fire up lets get a date nailed down.

RiOtChEsS

il dig up that poll and narrow down the top dates ;)

Grazz

Hawka

just stumbled upon this haha.. and only read the first page cos its late and i cbf reading it all haha
were did we end up for this?

Grazz

Good point where are we on this, gone quiet for awhile.