Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

I cant make a decent base so im stuffed from the start really.

CrowsFan

Yeah making a good base is always the tricky bit. I find that recipes that tell you to make a base generally don't use enough flour (or use too much water) and the base becomes too sticky. A little bit of experimentation and you should be able to work out the best proportions that work for you ;)
Obviously also depends on how thick you want the base to be. I prefer a nice thin crust :)

Grazz

DazBurg

well i'll be putting in for time off from the 3rd of january to the 16th
so i got back on the 17th

so effectively i finish at 1pm on the 31st of december and don't go back till the 17....nice  8)

Grazz

Ok Daz keep us posted on what dates your going to be over.

nas

Suburb of Glenelg drops again.

Grazz

Raises mate get it right, we spoke about this. We bring culture to the place.

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on November 02, 2011, 07:45:20 PM
Suburb of Glenelg drops again.

yeah see i figure if i go back a few times the price will drop so much i can easily afford to buy a house there :P

@Grazz will do mate
we''l have to all start working out whats the best time to all hook up

RiOtChEsS

that first week of january is absolute murder for me, but then it slightly starts to tapir off...

either way il swindle something, worst case il catchup during the day, work then catchup afterwards... if u guys r nightowls that is :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on November 03, 2011, 02:33:20 PM
that first week of january is absolute murder for me, but then it slightly starts to tapir off...

either way il swindle something, worst case il catchup during the day, work then catchup afterwards... if u guys r nightowls that is :P
well not sure weather i'll come the first or 2nd week yet

valkorum

I havent really being paying attention to this thread..... but ...... has a date or anything been set as yet?  Also, the game sounds like a great idea (if I am able to play).  I am 6ft 3in and play Ruck/CHF

nas

Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2011, 09:15:27 PM
I havent really being paying attention to this thread..... but ...... has a date or anything been set as yet?  Also, the game sounds like a great idea (if I am able to play).  I am 6ft 3in and play Ruck/CHF

Just don't take out your fustrations on the 2 off Beer Esky Watchers if by any chance runs out as no fault of Dudge n Myself.

Will will do our best to MT it regularly.

McRooster

An adaptation of this AFL Drinking Game could be planned for the get together, for those 18+ with the stamina.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2011, 09:15:27 PM

dont think so Valk, if i can add a poll i will with some possible dates ;)

Quote from: McRooster on November 03, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
An adaptation of this AFL Drinking Game could be planned for the get together, for those 18+ with the stamina.
down like a clown charlie brown :D

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on November 03, 2011, 11:29:31 PM

Make it Vodka and I am in