FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 29, 2011, 02:15:07 AM
Quote from: BoredSaint on October 29, 2011, 12:27:20 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 10:30:33 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on October 28, 2011, 10:00:15 PM
I just realised how expensive it is to fly to adelaide and back..

so I got an interview for dentistry at adelaide uni. and wow a return ticket for same day return is close to $300 per person..

They don't pay for it, or give a phone interview option? Harsh
nah no way would they pay for it or phone interview. because dentistry is a pretty sought after course and they need to make sure all the applicants are suitable for the course.
And can afford the fees :P
actually i think the fees arent too bad. cause government supported and I can hecs..

the living costs are probs the problem..

ossie85

So, you're telling me you could be the world's best dentist student, but because you can't afford the plane tickets to attend the interview, you won't get?

Ridiculous.

pyronerd

Quote from: ossie85 on October 29, 2011, 11:34:59 AM

So, you're telling me you could be the world's best dentist student, but because you can't afford the plane tickets to attend the interview, you won't get?

Ridiculous.
+1 that's stupid, couldn't they just bring a representative down to Vic do all all the interviews for Vic students?

CrowsFan

Ridiculous.
When I was applying for the colleges at Sydney Uni I had to fly up from Hobart for interviews! Luckily I arranged the interviews so they were the day after each other so didn't have to stay too long! Didn't even get a spot because I hadn't had my uni application accepted yet  ::)

BoredSaint

Ridiculous.
pretty much..

but nah ill probs still have to fork out the money just for a SHOT at getting in. if i dont well on the interview i still dont get in..

DazBurg

starting the FF get together early
i'm off to glenelg tomoz and working out to hook up with grazz and dudge  8)

Grazz

Looking forward to it so is Dudge.

nas

Grazz

Dudge

It was a great day today, meeting up with DazBurg and his partner + 2 adorable kids +1 in the oven + his "wife's" younger sis.
A really down to earth family, and a pleasure to spend some time with them .Grazz and myself had a ball, and a few ales to boot. We'll have to catch up soon again Daz

nas

Quote from: Dudge on October 30, 2011, 09:09:20 PM
It was a great day today, meeting up with DazBurg and his partner + 2 adorable kids +1 in the oven + his "wife's" younger sis.
A really down to earth family, and a pleasure to spend some time with them .Grazz and myself had a ball, and a few ales to boot. We'll have to catch up soon again Daz

Please tell me that "You kicked a Vic" Lol

Dudge

Quote from: naste on October 30, 2011, 09:29:40 PM
Quote from: Dudge on October 30, 2011, 09:09:20 PM

Please tell me that "You kicked a Vic" Lol
Normally i would, but not this time lol

nas

Quote from: Dudge on October 30, 2011, 09:51:05 PM
While i'm on about meeting people Marcz where are u. Car 64 where are u?

Down @ Victor isn't he?

Grazz

Had a nice get together with Dazburg today and met his lovely family at Glenelg.
Daz is a terrific bloke and i we had a very enjoyable few beers over a couple of hours, thanks for taking the time to catch up with Dudge and i Daz, was very good of you, cheers.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on October 30, 2011, 11:57:16 PM
Had a nice get together with Dazburg today and met his lovely family at Glenelg.
Daz is a terrific bloke and i we had a very enjoyable few beers over a couple of hours, thanks for taking the time to catch up with Dudge and i Daz, was very good of you, cheers.

The suburb of glenelg went down a few notches then? Suppose when Daz & myself DO get together it will be on. Reckon I will be able to raise my right arm a few extra times.