Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: hawk_88 on October 28, 2011, 11:16:29 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 28, 2011, 06:22:11 AM
There are certain rules of logic I follow when drinking
1. I rarely have money
2. Subsequently I drink as cheap as I can
3. Therefore, the cheaper the alcohol, the higher I rate
4. Which means the cheaper it is per std drink, the better it is, regardless of taste, texture, class or toxicity :P

Polish death it is!

Only $60 at Dan Murphy's

"Used for decades for cleaning and medical procedures"

haha.

I actually drank that shower in italy.

So, you may laugh, but...

:P

BoredSaint

I just realised how expensive it is to fly to adelaide and back..

so I got an interview for dentistry at adelaide uni. and wow a return ticket for same day return is close to $300 per person..

DazBurg

swinging on back down to glenelg on monday for the night
possibly might leave sunday and stay for two nights

ossie85

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 28, 2011, 10:00:15 PM

so I got an interview for dentistry at adelaide uni. and wow a return ticket for same day return is close to $300 per person..

They don't pay for it, or give a phone interview option? Harsh

hawk_88

The further out you book it the cheaper it is. They stagger the prices of tickets such that those who desperately need to fly on short notice have to pay more.

Grazz

The Blues V Cats and the Pies V Dee's would be good to see a game at Etihad and the "G" but that's 3 possibly four nights accommodation. I'l pull me finger out and get some prices for flights over that weekend if people are happy with that date, we need to do something early to take advantage of what cheap flights are on offer for any date really.

DazBurg

Quote from: DazBurg on October 28, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
swinging on back down to glenelg on monday for the night
possibly might leave sunday and stay for two nights
anyone remotely close to glenelg?

Grazz

Not really Daz me and Dudge are about 35-40 mins from there, what would you like to know i may be able to help you.

DazBurg

Quote from: Grazz on October 28, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
Not really Daz me and Dudge are about 35-40 mins from there, what would you like to know i may be able to help you.
nothing mate was just wondering if any FF boys near there is all
could of maybe caught up is all  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: DazBurg on October 29, 2011, 12:03:01 AM
As said in the chat mate, happy to come and have a beer with you. Have you stayed at Glenelg before.

BoredSaint

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 10:30:33 PM

nah no way would they pay for it or phone interview. because dentistry is a pretty sought after course and they need to make sure all the applicants are suitable for the course.

DazBurg

Quote from: Grazz on October 29, 2011, 12:12:20 AM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 29, 2011, 12:03:01 AM
As said in the chat mate, happy to come and have a beer with you. Have you stayed at Glenelg before.
yeah know where i am going stayed there in july when i went for a couple of days  ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 29, 2011, 12:27:20 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 10:30:33 PM

nah no way would they pay for it or phone interview. because dentistry is a pretty sought after course and they need to make sure all the applicants are suitable for the course.
And can afford the fees :P

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on October 28, 2011, 11:17:38 PM
The Blues V Cats and the Pies V Dee's would be good to see a game at Etihad and the "G" but that's 3 possibly four nights accommodation. I'l pull me finger out and get some prices for flights over that weekend if people are happy with that date, we need to do something early to take advantage of what cheap flights are on offer for any date really.

yeah we should sort this shower out quick :P

ossie85

Yeah, indeed. I'm somewhat lucky cos I'll just drive down (a lazy 8 hours) and stay with family. Will probably miss the Friday Night match, but will catch the others