Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

Grazz

When we were fishing over in WA we went to Little Creatures brewery in Fremantle, top spot if you ever get the chance to go have a look i recomend it, you can try all the beers they produce, have a pizza even. It wasnt what i expected for a brewery, music and all sorts going on. My eldest son is a big fan of the Pale Ale to Marcz.

RiOtChEsS

have heard good things about that place, a couple of mates ate there when in WA

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on October 25, 2011, 01:18:07 PM

The problem with Little Creatures now is that it is so popular you can barely move there are that many people there. 

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on October 25, 2011, 01:26:13 PM
Quote from: Marcz on October 25, 2011, 01:18:07 PM

The problem with Little Creatures now is that it is so popular you can barely move there are that many people there.

It was packed when we were there valk, we had to get a table upstairs but still thoroughly enjoyed the many beers they had to offer.

BoredSaint

Hey guys, I know ive been MIA for a while but thats because ENGLISH EXAM IN A WEEK D:

anyways ill be happy to meet you guys and whatever anytime after this year cause i'll be 18 :D

on a side note. im actually heading to SA at the end of this year for a bit of a holiday and may actually end up studying there for the next 4-5 years. :D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 26, 2011, 03:36:11 PM
Hey guys, I know ive been MIA for a while but thats because ENGLISH EXAM IN A WEEK D:

anyways ill be happy to meet you guys and whatever anytime after this year cause i'll be 18 :D

on a side note. im actually heading to SA at the end of this year for a bit of a holiday and may actually end up studying there for the next 4-5 years. :D

Welcome to the NON convict state BS!

Wes Mantooth

Ziplock

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on October 26, 2011, 10:55:43 PM

South Australia never had convicts?

Was it considered inhumane to send convicted prisoners to such a showerhole...?

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on October 27, 2011, 08:27:58 AM

They needed to make sure they had room for current criminals

Ziplock

well, that explains wes.... :P

hawk_88

Clearly you guys don't know the origin of SA...

A group of people were considered so vile that they were kicked out of Tasmania. Forced to swim, the strong currents of Bass Strait had them land at Glenelg beach and now we have Adelaide  :P

Grazz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 27, 2011, 08:30:33 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 27, 2011, 08:27:58 AM

They needed to make sure they had room for current criminals

I dont know why im laughing i live in SA but its funny, and yes i am a very good swimmer.

nas

looks as if might have to take holidays ie a week of!! Ah well as it gets closer will work it out then. Sure that this will be ongoing till then.

Ziplock

apparently ALDI got a licence to sell beer for like 80 cents a can...

just saying...

:P