Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

A couple of training (drinking) sessions may be of the order before we venture across the border too hey, just to make sure we don't lose condition during the off season  ;)

Maybe a Showdown to warm us up  ??? - Wes would be up for it too I'd say and naste if the knees hold up  ;)

Grazz - you a fan of Ernest Borgnine? - I think you'll find this quote of his quite fitting your DP tag line.." I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to keep my nuts warm."

*Marcz, quality suff again mate - did you get any of the whales off Bashams at all, are they still around? With the olds still using the Nikon up North we only got a few spouts and puffs from the Sony Cyber shot at about 150m off shore  :(

McRooster

Tiger just beat me in, knew you'd be on board Wes  8)

Now we need another Crow - CF, can you get down from Sydney?

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: McRooster on October 22, 2011, 12:54:35 AM
A couple of training (drinking) sessions may be of the order before we venture across the border too hey, just to make sure we don't lose condition during the off season  ;)

Maybe a Showdown to warm us up  ??? - Wes would be up for it too I'd say and naste if the knees hold up  ;)

Grazz - you a fan of Ernest Borgnine? - I think you'll find this quote of his quite fitting your DP tag line.." I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to keep my nuts warm."

*Marcz, quality suff again mate - did you get any of the whales off Bashams at all, are they still around? With the olds still using the Nikon up North we only got a few spouts and puffs from the Sony Cyber shot at about 150m off shore  :(

where are you based Roost, we still need to play that round of golf. I'm based in the CBD.

And I'm a port season ticket holder, so I'll be at least one showdown.

McRooster

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on October 22, 2011, 12:58:29 AM
Quote from: McRooster on October 22, 2011, 12:54:35 AM

where are you based Roost, we still need to play that round of golf. I'm based in the CBD.

And I'm a port season ticket holder, so I'll be at least one showdown.
Wes, atm I'm at Enfield but my office is in town-Franklin St.

Port season ticket holder hey? - you and twelve others  :D

Dudge

Remember Mcrooster, your only as good as your last game-- WCE? lol. And theres 19 of us :-[

RiOtChEsS

i didnt venture out to see the Whales, my inspiration is a tricky beast to wake in the photography department... idk if they r here still :-[

warm ups sound good il bring the inner circle 8)

ewww yuck our last game was WCE too >:( was an awesome game tho...

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on October 21, 2011, 02:44:07 PM
just got absolutely flowered in london.  wHETHRE or not hatr meajns squar anywhere else I dunno. Ilt all ff member :)

mmm, I'm going to appologise for this right now... I was really really drunk... and typing on a french keyboard lol...

and in case anyone is curious, no, I have no idea what I'm trying to convey in the second sentence...

Quote from: c4v3m4n on October 21, 2011, 12:50:08 PM
Definitely keen. I think we should also organise a game of footy too, the FF/Elxam Cup! Vics v All-Stars?

very keen. With any luck, I might be half decent by the time the meetup comes around :P

Quote from: Maca24 on October 21, 2011, 07:18:52 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 21, 2011, 07:15:14 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 21, 2011, 07:07:11 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 21, 2011, 07:04:41 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 21, 2011, 06:59:32 PM
I'd attend.  :P
Keep in mind I'm 16 but don't really care, would be pretty fun.
Especially if we have a footy game  :P
We'll look after you mate,have no fear.
Yeh all good  :)
I'm 18 so I'll play on you :P. Although I'm slow..... and small..... ::).
Haha sounds good  :)
Well I'm tall, but no Rig haha.

How would us younger guys afford travelling interstate? I could afford Adelaide but would need accomadation.

from memory you can get some really really cheap flights- and if you're just going intercity/state, it wouldn't be too uncomfortable, and you'd only really need a backpack.

and you can find cheap accomodation anywhere lol. For a weekend you wouldn't need THAT much cash.

Quote from: Dudge on October 22, 2011, 01:33:54 AM
And theres 19 of us :-[

LOLOLOLOLOL

Ziplock

And I think Marcz and the OP should keep a running tally of who's interested in coming :P

Ziplock

and we shouldn't see a friday night game... or we'll miss lockout and late withdrawals :P

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on October 22, 2011, 04:38:47 AM
and we shouldn't see a friday night game... or we'll miss lockout and late withdrawals :P

Tis what Wi-Fi and mobile internet is for :) Surely one of us will have it!

Ziplock

Are you really willing to bet your team on that? :P

Nah, actually it'll probs be fine- personally, I'd just get a friend to run the team, and then communicate via phone if there was an issue :P

nas

Only be in SA if the Company has a course on that I have to attend.

So with the dates & my work roster 2on 2off will have to work it out.

Be travelling from home being the Gold Coast.

DazBurg

love the idea fella's
was shattered when i went to adelaide and i couldn't make it to see marcz or roost
dunno how i'll go with cash flow though considering number 3 baby on the way and well i wanna better paying job...lol

game of footy to watch and a game between us guys to play?
well i use to be a handy forward that was before i got completely unfit lol....reckon i'm good for 10 minutes bursts rotating off the bench
and if naste does the water boy duties with his esky as the match goes on might be able to extend that to 15 minute bursts....though by 4th qtr those bursts probably won't be very effective...lol

RiOtChEsS

haha zip i just ignored cos i couldnt decipher it... il add a poll

sweet glad ur keen Daz 8)

nas

Pfft > Daz remember you are a Vic so water for you & Beer for the ALL STARS.