Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

No offense, but I don't think I would want to meet up with strangers. I've heard too many stories to not not be scared of going out to meet someone unknown and random...

However, I think I might see BB on Monday, from like 9 - 3.30... at school... ;D
And although I have never met him, I can easily go and meet ML. He's a local boy.

Master Q

By the sounds of it Luigi I could met you (and ML) as well. I go past your school pretty much everyday although I live about 10 mins away.

Luigi197

Quote from: Master Q on October 21, 2011, 08:19:04 PM
By the sounds of it Luigi I could meet you (and ML) as well. I go past your school pretty much everyday although I live about 10 mins away.

lets not get into too much details, but i go to school with BB, and ML plays at a soccer club around that area. dont think he goes to my school.

you know which school i go to though? (dont say though. im conscious of privacy and stalkers ;) )

Justin Bieber

I know where you two go to school but understand STRANGER DANGER ;).

Grazz

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 21, 2011, 08:16:52 PM
No offense, but I don't think I would want to meet up with strangers. I've heard too many stories to not not be scared of going out to meet someone unknown and random...

However, I think I might see BB on Monday, from like 9 - 3.30... at school... ;D
And although I have never met him, I can easily go and meet ML. He's a local boy.

Hey come on, what do you take Dudge for.

bomberboy0618

Lies! I do not know you. Never heard of this kid before :P :P :P :P

Luigi197

Quote from: Grazz on October 21, 2011, 08:24:35 PM
Hey come on, what do you take Dudge for.
sorry if you misunderstood. nothing against Dudge or Marcz, i just wouldn't feel comfortable.

Dudge

Im ok for 20 hours of the day-- im getting better with therapy :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 21, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
I know where you two go to school but understand STRANGER DANGER ;).
How?

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 21, 2011, 08:34:14 PM
Thats cool Dudge makes me feel uncomfortable to lol.

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 21, 2011, 08:34:14 PM

Seriously my stomach hurts so much, im going outside to do some weeding, luv ya Bro.

Maca24

And if you older blokes can supply drinks to us younger ones that would also be a bonus  :P

Grazz

See Dudge, ouch it hurts Medic!!!
Weeding now..

Justin Bieber

bomberboy0618