Main Menu

FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Tonight i met Dudge and his wife 8) ripping bloke and it got me thinking about how weve said from time to time how good it would be to have a FF meet up, i thought id start this thread to see how much interest there is as it would require some serious planning that im prepared to do if there is enough of us keen to do so...

My rough idea was us SA boys could organize a round/weekend in Melbourne 2012 and meet up with those already based in Victoria and go to a game(s) etc, if the other interstate guys r keen we could try and coordinate as we have a solid 6 months before the season starts, i realize its a massive ask and we wont be able to get everyone there but i want to air the idea to the FF community to see what everyone else thought about it...

Express ur interest with a yes or no plz pplz...

Grazz

Yeh i could be involved in that, sounds great.

Dudge

Definately, i reckon it would be great if the Vic boys would accept us rednecks lol  But seriosly count me in.Grazz ur shout :)

valkorum

I might be interested - now just to convince work to pay for the flight ;)

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 21, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
Definately, i reckon it would be great if the Vic boys would accept us rednecks lol  But seriosly count me in.Grazz ur shout :)

haha looks like it mate, you better of bought me a Pizza then. ;D

If we can get a few to go we may be able to jiggle some cheaper flights.

Dudge

Just give me your order mate!

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on October 21, 2011, 01:08:05 AM
Just give me your order mate!

Thats ok buddy, i'll get down to Victor and pop in say G'day to Marcz, hope your enjoying the holiday.

Ziplock

I'd defs be up for it... we'll see how much cash I have left over post-europe though :P

ossie85

Sounds great! Obviously depending on the dates!

@Ziplock, Europe does clean you out! Especially since everyone gets tipped for everything. Also, paying for public toilets can get annoying

PowerBug

Something i want to do do. Although being only 15, 16 coome next year, my parents probably won't let me go :(

FisherSaints

BGK

As long as the dates are good and the Pies are playing in Melbourne I would probably make my way down from Brisbane. I know you all may not want to watch Collingwood but if I'm going to come all the way down I'd want to see them play at the MCG. I've never been to the MCG.

ossie85

Quote from: bestguykai on October 21, 2011, 10:22:58 AM
As long as the dates are good and the Pies are playing in Melbourne I would probably make my way down from Brisbane. I know you all may not want to watch Collingwood but if I'm going to come all the way down I'd want to see them play at the MCG. I've never been to the MCG.

We could make it a weekend thing?

How about the Queen's Birthday long weekend - And watch matches on Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon - though not everyone has to attend every match kind of thing.

Just a thought.

BGK

Queens Birthday would probably work for me. A 4 day marathon of beer and football sounds the goods.

Ziplock

Quote from: ossie85 on October 21, 2011, 07:37:02 AM

Sounds great! Obviously depending on the dates!

@Ziplock, Europe does clean you out! Especially since everyone gets tipped for everything. Also, paying for public toilets can get annoying

yeah lol. I dont have the cash to survive to eat out lol. So nobody gets tipped :P And I dont use public restrooms... because I dont have the cash...

It's an awkward situation lol.

Sandwiches FTW!