FF Get Together...

Started by RiOtChEsS, October 21, 2011, 12:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

thans Grazz and Dudge i had a blast
only regret i have was we couldn't have had more time
not sure if u got my message grazz
but i've alreadt tee'd up coming back in january
hopefully will stay a night in victor harbour (missus is all for it)...so we'll have to see what we can hook up about how we were thinking guys ;)
and then back on to glenelg

Grazz and Dudge
top blokes and i enjoyed every minute i'm looking forward to january now so we can do it again hopfully with a few more ales...lol

@ Naste lol
it will be well and truly on
might need to see if we can do something in january
Grazz,Dudge and i were talking bout trying to get a mini FF get together happening maybe down in victor

BratPack

Daz? Down to Earth?

Yep he must've been drunk  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Brat Pack link=topic=44524.msg 584441#msg 584441 date=1320130981
Daz? Down to Earth?

I think we were all pretty down to earth about three minutes after meeting each other to be honest and with such a big age
difference  we enjoyed each others company although it would be safe to say Dudge and i haven't ever really grown up lol.
Shouldn't really speak for Dudge but i'm sure he would agree otherwise he's kidding himself "Oops did i say that out loud"

Because of the above fact i'm pretty sure we both enjoy being around younger people as your much funnier than blokes are age
except for me and Dudge we are as funny as farts in a bottle.

@Daz we may have to make it in February mate as Marcz is very busy with the shop in January,understandable xmas and all that, school holidays etc. If we can do it in Feb then we can all hook up and maybe Rooster can get involved as you hoped.

Grazz

Quote from: naste on October 31, 2011, 07:25:30 AM
Quote from: Grazz on October 30, 2011, 11:57:16 PM
Had a nice get together with Dazburg today and met his lovely family at Glenelg.
Daz is a terrific bloke and i we had a very enjoyable few beers over a couple of hours, thanks for taking the time to catch up with Dudge and i Daz, was very good of you, cheers.

The suburb of glenelg went down a few notches then? Suppose when Daz & myself DO get together it will be on. Reckon I will be able to raise my right arm a few extra times.

Point taken but i like to think Dudge and i raised the value of the place for four hours. Obviously as a Crows supporter i added mostly to the value increase, Dudge as a Power supporter, well even the parking inspectors were trying to give him fines and he walked there. Glenelg wasnt all its cracked up to be for poor Dudge but if you barrack for a decent side that stuff dont happen,
look at Daz barracks for the Bombers and he didnt have a problem and he crossed the border, they gave me money, went home with more than i went with bahahaha.

nas

Grazz, I had one time on my dash of my car a Power membership n someone broke into it.

Rats put another one there.

PS I take the mickey n have broad shoulders n barrack for the Power.

Grazz

Quote from: naste on November 01, 2011, 07:41:02 PM
Grazz, I had one time on my dash of my car a Power membership n someone broke into it.

Rats put another one there.

PS I take the mickey n have broad shoulders n barrack for the Power.
lol
Yeh i have wide shoulders to courtesy of Dudge. I had a mate that stopped going to Power games cause his car got stollen 3 times in 4 months and he was a Power supporter, he can laugh about it now but he was hard to work with for awhile.

Atleast at Crows games they give you cars haha.

PS i thought it would take you about 30 seconds to reply

DazBurg

Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 07:05:09 PM
Quote from: Brat Pack link=topic=44524.msg 584441#msg 584441 date=1320130981
Daz? Down to Earth?

I think we were all pretty down to earth about three minutes after meeting each other to be honest and with such a big age
difference  we enjoyed each others company although it would be safe to say Dudge and i haven't ever really grown up lol.
Shouldn't really speak for Dudge but i'm sure he would agree otherwise he's kidding himself "Oops did i say that out loud"

Because of the above fact i'm pretty sure we both enjoy being around younger people as your much funnier than blokes are age
except for me and Dudge we are as funny as farts in a bottle.

@Daz we may have to make it in February mate as Marcz is very busy with the shop in January,understandable xmas and all that, school holidays etc. If we can do it in Feb then we can all hook up and maybe Rooster can get involved as you hoped.

yeah well probablem there is i'll be back at work in Feb....i'm taking january off course of the new bubs and the other two being on school holidays so i can help the missus out and of course then if thats when we come to adelaide it gives the kids something to do while on holidays....

either way hope we can hook something up.....i'd love to hook up with marcz but if his busy thats understandable either way after what you and dudge were telling me bout how dudge's wife is a picky eater but reckons it's the best pizza she has tasted in her life.....the missus wants it now cause she is a picky eater and is hooked...lol...wants some of marcz pizza.......suppose we will have to see how things go

RiOtChEsS

that sounds awesome gents 8) im sure if u guys r in town i can swindle the wife and emergency plans into action so we can hava round of golf and brews or just brews :P ;) glad u guys r already catching up its a great community we have here on FF 8)

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on November 02, 2011, 01:45:34 AM
that sounds awesome gents 8) im sure if u guys r in town i can swindle the wife and emergency plans into action so we can hava round of golf and brews or just brews :P ;) glad u guys r already catching up its a great community we have here on FF 8)
awesome
sounds good

nas

Hey Chief, we could all sit around & get the lil lady to serve us full time. Lol.

Reckon that would / will go down like a lead ballon?

Grazz

Thats fair enough Daz, i remember you saying that now, we'll work something out for sure.

Marcz could teach us how to make Pizza, can you imagine how helpful we all would be lmao.

Remember to tell the wife Marcz that Naste came up with his idea all by himself id hate to take any credit away from him
for that one.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 01:20:16 PM
Thats fair enough Daz, i remember you saying that now, we'll work something out for sure.

Marcz could teach us how to make Pizza, can you imagine how helpful we all would be lmao.

Remember to tell the wife Marcz that Naste came up with his idea all by himself id hate to take any credit away from him
for that one.
I already know how to make pizza :P
I am quite a pizza chef myself ;)

Grazz

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 02, 2011, 01:38:22 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 01:20:16 PM

for that one.
I already know how to make pizza :P
I am quite a pizza chef myself ;)

I knew i was onto something. I can make some nice Curries but never really made alot of Pizza.

RiOtChEsS

at 4am everyones a pizza chef :P

CrowsFan

Haha marcz. Although I used to be a manager and then store manager of a Pizza Hut for over a year. But would make much better and tastier pizzas at home ;)