Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Marcz on October 22, 2011, 10:07:56 AM
haha zip i just ignored cos i couldnt decipher it... il add a poll

sweet glad ur keen Daz 8)

I think it says whether or not that means squat anywhere else :P

Grazz

Quote from: McRooster on October 22, 2011, 12:54:35 AM
A couple of training (drinking) sessions may be of the order before we venture across the border too hey, just to make sure we don't lose condition during the off season  ;)

Maybe a Showdown to warm us up  ??? - Wes would be up for it too I'd say and naste if the knees hold up  ;)

Grazz - you a fan of Ernest Borgnine? - I think you'll find this quote of his quite fitting your DP tag line.." I don't want to set the world on fire. I just want to keep my nuts warm."

*Marcz, quality suff again mate - did you get any of the whales off Bashams at all, are they still around? With the olds still using the Nikon up North we only got a few spouts and puffs from the Sony Cyber shot at about 150m off shore  :(

Yeh i like that one mate, I'll be using that.
Edit- Bugger it wont fit in mate.

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on October 22, 2011, 10:33:40 AM
Pfft > Daz remember you are a Vic so water for you & Beer for the ALL STARS.

now now naste after all the winding up between me and you the least we can do it have a beer on the bench while we wind each other up some more..lol

hawk_88

Quote from: ossie85 on October 22, 2011, 06:22:59 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on October 22, 2011, 04:38:47 AM
and we shouldn't see a friday night game... or we'll miss lockout and late withdrawals :P

Tis what Wi-Fi and mobile internet is for :) Surely one of us will have it!

Free WiFi at the G for those from interstate.

nas

Quote from: DazBurg on October 22, 2011, 03:15:30 PM

now now naste after all the winding up between me and you the least we can do it have a beer on the bench while we wind each other up some more..lol

Oh all right under duress I suppose we could have a Bakers Dozen to limber up, before we get stuck into the rest of the beers.

CrowsFan

Quote from: McRooster on October 22, 2011, 12:56:30 AM
Tiger just beat me in, knew you'd be on board Wes  8)

Now we need another Crow - CF, can you get down from Sydney?
Might be able to. Would obviously depend on when it was and what uni work I had at that time.
But yeah would be interested :)

8-6 Suited

Quote from: DazBurg on October 22, 2011, 09:32:21 AM
love the idea fella's
was shattered when i went to adelaide and i couldn't make it to see marcz or roost
dunno how i'll go with cash flow though considering number 3 baby on the way and well i wanna better paying job...lol

game of footy to watch and a game between us guys to play?
well i use to be a handy forward that was before i got completely unfit lol....reckon i'm good for 10 minutes bursts rotating off the bench
and if naste does the water boy duties with his esky as the match goes on might be able to extend that to 15 minute bursts....though by 4th qtr those bursts probably won't be very effective...lol

Screw the water boy duties, beer boy duties. :P

hawk_88

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on October 22, 2011, 04:04:29 PM

Oh all right under duress I suppose we could have a Bakers Dozen to limber up, before we get stuck into the rest of the beers.

thats better
lol

nas

Quote from: DazBurg on October 22, 2011, 04:50:17 PM

thats better
lol

Hate to see a photo in the morning tho just quietly if we did all the above, as well as all the other "P Pots" that enjoy a few or more ales. Better get a hidden supply for the ol "hair of the dog" in the morning.

Hmm Wonder if the controversial one will go? >>> Puss Puss.

DazBurg

Quote from: naste on October 22, 2011, 05:05:50 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on October 22, 2011, 04:50:17 PM

thats better
lol

Hate to see a photo in the morning tho just quietly if we did all the above, as well as all the other "P Pots" that enjoy a few or more ales. Better get a hidden supply for the ol "hair of the dog" in the morning.

Hmm Wonder if the controversial one will go? >>> Puss Puss.

hope so  :)

RiOtChEsS

if its beer not on tap these r the only two for me...

and if its a spirit this drop is the real deal nectar of the gods...

hawk_88

Quote from: Marcz on October 23, 2011, 12:46:14 AM
if its beer not on tap these r the only two for me...

There are so many nice bottled beers that so few people know about. These a great beers no doubt, but there is a world to explore!

CrowsFan

Fat Yak a great beer, never had the LC Pale, but love their Bright Ale :)
Although being Tasmanian I have to say I love...

Every time I go to Dan Murphy's I try and pick up a case of beer I haven't tried before. My most recent pick up is...

Think it is a great beer, especially one for under 40 a case :D

RiOtChEsS

im an irregular drinker at best :P tried a fair few back in my day but these two were clear cut faves for me...

at an Irish Pub il drink anything on tap i love those thick ales, if i could only have one drink tho itd be IC OP 33 dereeshy 8)