The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothead

Jack Fitzpatrick will be my next pick

CrowsFan

I think PB's suggestion of removing the time limit during this time would be better. This way we could still get through a couple of picks when people come on now and then :)

Edit: beat me to it MC

CrowsFan

I'll take Dylan Roberton (sorry RB...)

FisherSaints

Suspend the draft, but we will need to be able to do something or I doubt it will get going again

ossie85

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 19, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
Since Christmas and New Year are just around the corner, what are people's thoughts on temporarily suspending the draft for a week from 12:01AM December 24 to 12:01AM Janruary 2?

I imagine that a lot of people are going to be busy throughout that week and wont be online.

Sounds fair to me actually. But I reckon people should still be able to pick if they're on....

My Chumps

What's the point in suspending it though?
May aswell leave it open...

ossie85

Quote from: ossie85 on December 19, 2011, 07:01:27 PM

Sounds fair to me actually. But I reckon people should still be able to pick if they're on....

c4v3m4n

Since Christmas and New Year are just around the corner, what are people's thoughts on temporarily suspending the draft for a week from 12:01AM December 24 to 12:01AM Janruary 2?

I imagine that a lot of people are going to be busy throughout that week and wont be online.

Yeah quite happy with that.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 19, 2011, 07:12:32 PM

Yeah quite happy with that.
Just keep it going, but don't try and push it any quicker. It will go very slow in the next few weeks.

Justin Bieber

I may be half busy but am online most of the day anyway besides going out :P.

Happy with the rule to remove time limits for that week though as many may be going away to spend time with family and whatnot.

Quote from: pothead on December 19, 2011, 06:46:03 PM
Nice pick! Lucky I took Pattison as wanted both of them soon :P.

CrowsFan

So I have 5 freo players in my team and 3 of them are defenders haha ;D

pothead

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 19, 2011, 07:20:35 PM

I may be half busy but am online most of the day anyway besides going out :P.

Happy with the rule to remove time limits for that week though as many may be going away to spend time with family and whatnot.

Quote from: pothead on December 19, 2011, 06:46:03 PM
Nice pick! Lucky I took Pattison as wanted both of them soon :P.
i needed another ruckman so i thought he was one of the best young ones left

PowerBug

Ok, so my message to ossie didn't get through :-\

Sorry for holding it up and hour, i'll take:
Jesse O'Brien

ossie85

Quote from: PowerBug on December 19, 2011, 07:42:31 PM
Ok, so my message to ossie didn't get through :-\

Sorry for holding it up and hour, i'll take:
Jesse O'Brien

Argh, sorry PB....

PowerBug

No problem, i changed my mind anyway :)

Now we wait for rb, who gets JACOB SURJAN with one of his picks.