The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 08:31:47 PM
No CM isn't skipped purple so you might want to delete meows pick
his skipped.. he was online after the last pick and his 2 hours is up..

Meow takes Tom Young meaning its my pick.

CrowsFan

Maca the last pick was at 4.19, he was last online at 4.23. Considering the time says you are online for about 10 minutes or so after you leave he wasn't really online

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 08:40:25 PM
Maca the last pick was at 4.19, he was last online at 4.23. Considering the time says you are online for about 10 minutes or so after you leave he wasn't really online
He knew his pick was coming though... stupid to leave and not leave your pick when your next up.  :-X

CrowsFan

Doesn't mean he gets skipped for being stupid

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 08:42:16 PM
Well it does... cas he is on 4mins after the pick was made...

So Ill take Brett Peake.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on December 14, 2011, 08:49:29 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on December 14, 2011, 08:42:16 PM
Well it does... cas he is on 4mins after the pick was made...

So Ill take Brett Peake.

Haven't we had numerous discussions in the past about unfair skippings?  ??? Perhaps we should just leave it ossie to announce if the coach has been skipped rather than deciding yourself.  :)

Maca24

I got skipped ages ago when my 24 hours wasnt up, and I didnt even come online.
Now that was unfair!  :P

meow meow

It shows you as online on the forum page 15 mins after your last activity, but the time you last loaded a page is what shows up on your personal profile. You have to be online to do that. So yes, CM was online when the last pick was taken, and yes he is skipped.

Maca24

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2011, 10:28:52 PM

It shows you as online on the forum page 15 mins after your last activity, but the time you last loaded a page is what shows up on your personal profile. You have to be online to do that. So yes, CM was online when the last pick was taken, and yes he is skipped.
Agreed! Fishers pick.

Cookie Monster

I didn't see the pick and i went to have a shower kept the laptop open and then my mum went on it.

i'll be posting my pick in a sec.

Cookie Monster

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on December 14, 2011, 10:20:56 PM
I got skipped ages ago when my 24 hours wasnt up, and I didnt even come online.
Now that was unfair!  :P

Hence why I am saying we should just leave it ossie to decide when coaches are to be skipped to avoid such incidents.

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2011, 10:28:52 PM

Unless you're constantly refreshing the 'new replies' page or the main forum page, I guarantee you wouldn't know its your turn for at least 5 or more minutes. Hence why I think there should be at least a 5-10 minute leeway on the whole "2 hour window if you're online" rule. A little harsh otherwise IMO.

meow meow

Haha, confirm them why? CM took his pick and he didn't select anyone that someone had already picked so it's a non-issue.

CrowsFan

Well maca picked tonight at 7.49pm and so fisher is up next. He was online at 8.53pm which means he is skipped in about 45 minutes...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: My Chumps on December 14, 2011, 01:50:56 PM
I'll take Lyndenn Dunn.
Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 14, 2011, 02:33:43 PM
The Pacific Islanders take the talented young midfielder from GWS...

... Anthony Miles.
The next two guys I had in line -_-. Now I have to think.......