The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

Maca24

potsy picks campbell brown.

meow meow

Dustin Fletcher is so good. 78 average for a player this late in the draft is pretty awesome. He has solid scoring history, has averaged over 100 in seasons prior, and could average 90 next year. I know he's a bit of a project player, and might take a couple of more years to hit his peak, but it's a risk worth taking. I'm glad nobody else wants him.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on December 05, 2011, 11:55:58 AM
Dustin Fletcher is so good. 78 average for a player this late in the draft is pretty awesome. He has solid scoring history, has averaged over 100 in seasons prior, and could average 90 next year. I know he's a bit of a project player, and might take a couple of more years to hit his peak, but it's a risk worth taking. I'm glad nobody else wants him.

lol

And Purple picks SHANE EDWARDS

Maca24

sounds like you don't want him meow :P

c4v3m4n

Meow, what are you smoking and where can I get some???  :P

lol.

meow meow

Smoking? Nothing. Smoking is for silly people. Look up what meow meow actually is and it will all make sense.

Oh, and I was joking. Everyone is too serious. Look at all the boos I've got.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: meow meow on December 05, 2011, 03:14:24 PM
Smoking? Nothing. Smoking is for silly people. Look up what meow meow actually is and it will all make sense.

Oh, and I was joking. Everyone is too serious. Look at all the boos I've got.
[/quote

I knew you're joking, I was just playing along.  :P

meow meow

MC is taking forever. In 4 picks time CM will take forever too. I want everyone to hurry up so I can finally get Fletcher. I just know it will be the greatest moment of my life.

ossie85

MC skipped....

C4 is up....

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders are very happy with their next pick.

We take the AFL's "Silent Assassin"....

....Nick Smith from Sydney.  ;D ;D

Maca24

Yea nice pick. I have Mattner and Malceski so didn't want another swan defender!  :P

ossie85

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 06, 2011, 12:18:48 PM
very good pick this late in the draft! I was decided between him and daniel jackson

Had to go against my assistant coaches on this one!

But I just had to have him, he's one of my favourite players outside North Melbourne. Highly underrated as a player.

Maca24

Sid! Where'd you go  :P

Got my shortlist sorted out..