The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Boomz on November 13, 2011, 09:18:53 PM
Wouldn't say fwd's are bountiful :-X Decent ones anyway...

i have found that forwards have been the hardest to fill, closely followed by backs. There are plenty of good Rucks and mids still left.

FisherSaints

Finial version of my jumper

Beautifully done c4

Maca24

Nice guernsey! They all look great so far  8)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on November 13, 2011, 11:02:36 PM

I'm hoping to have a first draft ready for you Maca before I go to bed tonight, along with a logo.

pothead

Maca24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 13, 2011, 11:06:22 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 13, 2011, 11:02:36 PM

I'm hoping to have a first draft ready for you Maca before I go to bed tonight, along with a logo.
Whoop whoop! :)

Nice pick pot, will do well short term.

PowerBug

Quote from: pothead on November 13, 2011, 11:11:01 PM
i will take doughty
Another pick closer to the guy i'm after :-X

CrowsFan

Been tossing up between a couple of guys for my next pick.

Think I will just take...

Alex Silvagni - scores pretty decently when he plays, got 2 hundreds and 2 90s in the 9 games he played this season. Hopefully can avoid injury next season and play consistently :-\

PowerBug

Ok, ok, my pick again. Been thinking a long time for this pick. But still, i'll take another midfielder, stacking up on them now, i take:

Jordan Gysberts.

c4v3m4n

Hmm...

....looks like most of the players on my shortlist are disappearing before my eyes.

PowerBug

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 13, 2011, 11:43:54 PM
Hmm...

....looks like most of the players on my shortlist are disappearing before my eyes.
So you need to make a longer list then ;)

I better think about my next pick, i need to get someone who i believe is wanted elsewhere.

CrowsFan

Haha sorry c4. How high up your list was Silvagni? There were 2 others defenders I was really contemplating. Might grab one of them with my next pick...

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 13, 2011, 11:49:55 PM
Haha sorry c4. How high up your list was Silvagni? There were 2 others defenders I was really contemplating. Might grab one of them with my next pick...

No need to apologise. He was one of ~30 players on my shortlist. I'm going to be happy to grab anyone one of them, though he was high-ish on the list.

Plus I reckon I know the two other defenders you are after.  ;)

c4v3m4n

Thanks to m0nty, we now have our own child board!!!  ;D ;D

Since this is the case, I propose the following:

Every team should be entitled to their own thread. In this thread, you can post any information about your team, how its progressing, any news bulletins, ladders, fixtures, etc.

This means the current thread would be disbanded and made into a fixture/results thread.

The only other threads we then need are:

• This draft thread and any other draft threads.
  • A ladder thread
  • Trade week thread (end of year)

This sound right? Or are there any I am missing?