Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

The new logo for my team :)

ossie85

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on November 12, 2011, 12:40:05 PM
Sweet :)
Gotta thank c4 for that one. Looks like getting him as coach was a very good move :)

And CF, was wondering with your guernsey, why are you sponsored by Nike?? Wouldn't make more sense to be sponsored by Puma??

FisherSaints

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on November 12, 2011, 12:42:51 PM
Gotta thank c4 for that one. Looks like getting him as coach was a very good move :)

And CF, was wondering with your guernsey, why are you sponsored by Nike?? Wouldn't make more sense to be sponsored by Puma??

Aww shucks PB.  ;)

As for CF, the Puma Pumas has an interesting ring to it..  ;D

CrowsFan

Cos Nike is better than Puma :P

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 12, 2011, 12:50:12 PM

Cos Nike is better than Puma :P
Ok, i'll just be sponsored by Puma then :P

FisherSaints

New Delhi will stay with Zorko

He is a exciting talent

Maca24

Nice work with the logos C4!
Hope you have time to do mine, although it is ok if you don't.  :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Maca24 on November 12, 2011, 01:44:34 PM

I've got time and I'll get them all done, eventually. :)

I'm just working on some things for myself, then there's a couple guernseys to make, then I'll start work on yours.

I'm hoping to produce a logo and guernsey for everyone (if they want it :P) before I go away to Tassie for a week in late November, depending on the complexity of some guernseys and logos...

Maca24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 12, 2011, 01:49:42 PM

I'm just working on some things for myself, then there's a couple guernseys to make, then I'll start work on yours.

I'm hoping to produce a logo and guernsey for everyone (if they want it :P) before I go away to Tassie for a week in late November, depending on the complexity of some guernseys and logos...
Thanks C4, appreciate your time ;)
Since Holz is Orange, White and Green, I might have to settle for green and red?

FisherSaints

We should call him "The Graphic Design Master" how does he do it. I really love mine although I'm being bias, in my opinion roo boys logo is one of the best, ossie is good as well

AFEV

Awesome work C4 8)
I'm sure everyone appreciates it, I know the logos you have made are far better than anything I could ever do :o

c4v3m4n

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 12, 2011, 01:55:07 PM
We should call him "The Graphic Design Master" how does he do it. I really love mine although I'm being bias, in my opinion roo boys logo is one of the best, ossie is good as well

hawk_88 and CF also do exceptional graphical design work too. For me, it's all about creativity, practice and patience.

It's going to be great to see them all then they are all done.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 12, 2011, 02:10:45 PM

Yay Tassie! My home state :)
And mine too :)

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 12, 2011, 02:04:30 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on November 12, 2011, 01:55:07 PM

hawk_88 and CF also do exceptional graphical design work too. For me, it's all about creativity, practice and patience.

It's going to be great to see them all then they are all done.

Thanks c4. I'm still quite a novice but each time I make another I get a little better and learn about other techniques :)