The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

JZ a good pick. Your second?

roo boys!

For my other pick, I need a defender so I've decided to take a big risk on a man who can be very up and down but can be quite a good SC scorer. If he keeps his MPP that would be great, hopefully he doesn't turn into a pure midfielder! But I suppose that's just the risk you take.

I'll pick Carrots.

ossie85

LOL! Thought he'd be the next defender of the ranks

PB again!

CrowsFan

Had been thinking about Carrots for a while, but thought it was a bit risky since m0nty thinks he will only be a mid and he is generally in the know...

My next pick might surprise some if PB doesn't pick him first...

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 28, 2011, 06:46:45 PM
Had been thinking about Carrots for a while, but thought it was a bit risky since m0nty thinks he will only be a mid and he is generally in the know...

My next pick might surprise some if PB doesn't pick him first...
Yeah, but even if he is a mid then I can live with that. Scores fairly well when up and running...just no tagging this year Carrots ;)

CrowsFan

Yeah that is true RB :)

PowerBug

Well, not sure if CF's post was meant to indicate he was getting a Carlton player, but i am getting a Blue, and this i really liked through the season and think he can continue his form into next season and beyond. He's still only early 20s so my next pick and 3rd player in my midfield:

Mitch Robinson.

The Armadillos:
Backs: Scotland , Hurn ,
Mids: Swan , Boyd , Robinson ,
Rucks: Warnock.
Fors: Adams ,
Int:

CrowsFan

Nah wasn't taking a Carlton player. My pick will be...

Bachar Houli - Moved to Richmond and played all 22 games averaging 85.77, but that included a very slow start. If you remove his first 5 games his average becomes a very healthy 96.41. Should be named as a defender next year too which would be great, if not an average of 96 for a midfielder is good enough :)

ossie85

Ah! A defender that's slipped under the radar. Nice

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 07:00:39 PM

Ah! A defender that's slipped under the radar. Nice
I had him low down on my list for mids, but then was looking through m0nty's post on positional changes and saw he said he would be a defender so snapped him up :)

Justin Bieber

A few of the high ups on my list are gone :(. Ah well, have decent fall back plans :P.

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 28, 2011, 06:38:43 PM
Sorry, back on :)

I'll take a young North gun, going to miss the first few rounds this year but that's fine:

Welcome to the fray JZ :)

It was always going to be a battle between you and i for jay z, there are still roos left on my list and im tempted to go for both of them.

pothead

i need another forward so i will take Robin Nahas

ossie85

Nice pick!

Purple picks LUKE BALL

Over to you MC

meow meow

Quote from: ossie85 on October 28, 2011, 08:40:16 PM

Nice pick!

Purple picks LUKE BALL

Over to you MC

Thankyou. Just made my choice easier as he was one of the 3 in contention for me to use my next pick on. I'm amazed one of the other 2 has not gone yet. AMAZED.