The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on October 20, 2011, 08:49:20 AM
I'm not going to get any ruckman by the time it gets to me :'(

Still some really good rucks available rb! I count 4 All-Australians still to be picked, + a few other real good quality ones :)

Holz

you could take a punt on petrie and hope he stays dual, i doubt it though

AFEV

HP will take Cyril Rioli then.

One of the most dangerous players in the game, if he has a good day he is capable of winning games off his own boot. That and he only got more consistent last season.
Still very young, and MPP is sure to come in handy ;)

ossie85

Bugger, thought Cyril would slip!

FisherSaints is up!

How are these for rules? Comments? Thoughts? Trying to take the luck out of emergencies

Format for Team Selection            
Def   Player A   Player B   Player C   Player D
Mids   Player E   Player F   Player G   Player H
Fwds   Player I   Player J   Player K   Player L
Ruck   Player M         
Inter   Player N   Player O      
Emer1   Player P         
Emer2   Player Q         
Emer3   Player R         
Capt   1 From Players A - O         
V-Capt   1 From Players A - O         

Rules   

Selection
Select 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, 4 forwards and 1 ruck            

If you do not enough available for any position, you can choose any other type of player to play in that position. However, only half there score (rounded up) will count. (i.e. if you play Lance Franklin as a defender and he scores 103, only 52 points will count towards your total score)            

Select 2 extra players from any position.            

Select a Captain - Double points            

Select a Vice-Captain - Double points if Captain doesn't play            

Select 3 emergencies (see below)            

Emergency Rules   
Emergency will play if a starting 15 member does not, but with conditions.            

Emergencies can only replace players in the SAME position for full points.            

However, if a player on the interchange is the same position as the player that pulled out, he will be moved into that position. The extra interchange spot will be filled by your FIRST preference listed emergency.            

If neither the interchange or emergency can fill the position, the FIRST preference emergency will fill in but only HALF the score (rounded up) will count.            

If two or emergencies are the same position (i.e. all midfielders), than the highest ranked preference will play (i.e. if Emer2 and Emer3 are both midfielders, Emer2 will be selected)            

If an emergency is a Dual Position Player, he can be called into either position (i.e. if he is a Fwd/Mid, he can play as either a forward or mid)            

If you have more than 3 players in your starting 15 not playing, the highest value (determined by SC Price) squad member from the rest of your team will play, but only a QUARTER (rounded up) of the score will count. I.e if Alan Toovey is the highest remaining squad member, and he scores 53, only 14 points will count towards your final score.            

Submitting a Team
Teams must be submitted before SC lock-out, in the same format as above            

If Teams are not submitted, the team listed from the previous round is assumed to be your team.            

CrowsFan

Sounds good ossie. Great work :)

PowerBug

meow meow

sounds good :)

Just thought I would get in on the act too.

AFEV

I'm gonna mix it up, and say - It sounds good :)

In all seriousness, fantastic work as usual Oss ;D

FisherSaints

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on October 20, 2011, 11:17:17 AM
HP will take Cyril Rioli then.

One of the most dangerous players in the game, if he has a good day he is capable of winning games off his own boot. That and he only got more consistent last season.
Still very young, and MPP is sure to come in handy ;)
Cheers for that Alex :). Shame Dlids couldn't slip but not bad considering second option. Hopefully my third slips :P.

I think there are PLENTY of good ruckmen left to choose from. I've made my list of preferences so if you're lost, can send over a few if you need ;). I've done this with every position :P.

Maca24

I'll take Aaron Sandilands.

Had to get a ruck, even though I had a guy I really wanted to pick  :(

meow meow

Fend off king Dustin Martin.

Maca24

I didn't get a banner  :P

MajorLazer

bomberboy0618