The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Please let my pick survive!  :P

Justin Bieber

It's hard to decide who to get but I may as well snag another Ruckman with alot of potential to score well for SC. My next pick is Trent West.

He really showed what he has to offer the second half of the season when Vardy went down injured. With Ottens retiring, somebody has to make up for that 98 point average ;). It's risky considering Vardy is also there, but West has been in phenomenal form as a Ruck who can push forward.

Maca24

I quite like that pick, as West is now Number 1 ruck in the premiership side! lol  :o
Fishersaints is up, then me  :D

CrowsFan

Cross West off my list now too :(

Justin Bieber

Thanks Fellas. Was hoping for the Lobbe/Bailey combo, but more than happy with West 8).

He's in my plan teams and I was on board after his Final performances 8). With Ottens retiring, more people have spotted him so had to jump on early.

Maca24

Yeh West is from my area, so am surprised at his developement as I never heard much about him earlier..

bomberboy0618

ossie85

Your choices are.... interesting of late BB!

Maca24

fisher is online and I sent him a PM. Why hasnt he posted yet! lol

FisherSaints

Sorry guys, I was at school, I am suprised Pod hasn't been picked, who's pick is it, I might pick Pod to tease you

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on November 03, 2011, 04:58:38 PM

I have a definite tactic now :P.
Dont get me started maca...

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 03, 2011, 04:58:38 PM

there are really no quality backs or forward yet, might have to start punting on some young guys.

ossie85

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 03, 2011, 04:59:37 PM
Sorry guys, I was at school, I am suprised Pod hasn't been picked, who's pick is it, I might pick Pod to tease you

Was that a pick to Pods?

FisherSaints

Maca24

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit...