The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Jack Darling
Did very well this year, but burnt out in the second half.
Should hold up a lot better in 2012 :)

Also, my team has a 'bad boy' now :P

CrowsFan

Ok carltonrok takes

James Frawley

Master Q

Thought I'd pop in and see how some teams are going  :) Some of them look very strong...

CrowsFan

What team you liking the look of most at the moment Q?

Holz

im thinking RB and Macca are looking good.

ossie85

Maca has gone the experienced approach! IMO the early flag favourite

Master Q

A few CF:

R&B, Maca, My Chumps and Pothead's team isn't bad either  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 30, 2011, 02:54:46 PM
ML Picks Hanley.
Dang, I was hoping he'd slip :(. Oh well, may have to start going with smokies now :-X.

My Chumps

Every part of me is saying 'don't do it, you can't have three Melbourne players!'
But I can't help it. This bloke seems the most reasonable selection....

I'll take Jack Watts.

I'd be happy more than happy to take him as a forward, but does anyone think he might be a chance of being listed as a defender due to his work on the half back line this year?

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on October 30, 2011, 07:43:32 PM
Every part of me is saying 'don't do it, you can't have three Melbourne players!'

I'll take Jack Watts.

I'd be happy more than happy to take him as a forward, but does anyone think he might be a chance of being listed as a defender due to his work on the half back line this year?

im pretty sure he will stay a forward extremely doubt he will get the F/B tag. Really good pick i was considering switching my last pick to him, but i thought it wasn't the fair thing to do. Melbourne are improving no harm in picking them up.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on October 30, 2011, 07:45:47 PM

I'll take Jack Watts.

im pretty sure he will stay a forward extremely doubt he will get the F/B tag. Really good pick i was considering switching my last pick to him, but i thought it wasn't the fair thing to do. Melbourne are improving no harm in picking them up.
Nice pick indeed, especially if he can be let loose up the ground a bit. He's certain for a forward like Holz said, doubt Back :(.

AFEV

I'll take Jack Watts.

Was going to take him over Darling but couldn't bring myself to do it.
Good pick.

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on October 30, 2011, 05:19:42 PM
A few CF:

Quote from: Holzman on October 30, 2011, 05:06:45 PM

My team is actually....good?! :o wow. I suppose having Pendles doesn't really hurt :P

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 30, 2011, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 30, 2011, 05:19:42 PM
A few CF:

Quote from: Holzman on October 30, 2011, 05:06:45 PM

My team is actually....good?! :o wow. I suppose having Pendles doesn't really hurt :P

yeah with captain choices having a guy who will probably average 120+ for years to come cant hurt.

My Chumps

Thanks for the reasurance guys  ;)