The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

I didn't know we were aloud to pick players like Clarke "Facepalm"
Is there any possibility of Davis playing for Freo/WC?

meow meow

I think he's pretty much made up his mind that he'll be playing in the WAFL next year instead of AFL. But who knows?

My Chumps

Freo should work there balls off to get him and Fev...

Holz

i still have 2 defenders left i rate above clarke and gilbert, lets hope one of them can stick around.

Cookie Monster

Boomz

CrowsFan

That was a quick reply boomz!
Sid is up :)

ossie85

Eight of the last 11 picks have been defenders! Fire sale...

No rush for Sid, carltonrok's selections have run out :( So there will be at least a day wait between Sid and carltonrok cos I don't think he's back until at least Tuesday.....

CrowsFan

Well that sucks then :(
I was hoping to get a pick today

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 30, 2011, 03:23:45 PM

Eight of the last 11 picks have been defenders! Fire sale...

No rush for Sid, carltonrok's selections have run out :( So there will be at least a day wait between Sid and carltonrok cos I don't think he's back until at least Tuesday.....

in that case couldn't we just skip him straight away? :-X it won't make any difference if he's not going to be back in 24 hours...

ossie85

Nah, it does make a difference. The difference being is that there are effectively an extra 24 hours for others to take picks and thin his list....

What I can do is pick Carltonrok's alternatives as best I can.... Carltonrok left picks like this:

1. Jolly if not #####
2. Bock if not Jamison if not ######
3. Riewoldt if not ####

So I could pick the first two "#####". Can not pick the third #### cos that player not eligible to be selected yet.

CrowsFan

Yeah do that then ossie :)
That will at least get us through a bit more of the draft :)

Good thinking by carltonrok to do that

AFEV

So should I take my pick or wait to give CKrok a bit more time?

meow meow

Let's just bend the rules and give him Fev so we can get this ball rolling again.

CrowsFan

Take your pick. Ossie said he has players he can pick