The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on October 27, 2011, 02:27:39 PM
Funnily enough Goodes, Bock and Newman were the 3 guys i wanted, in that case i will pick up an old but really good forward.

i pick up the ROK

Taken already Holz :(

Boomz

Can't wait till my double :D Surely both my picks can't go... Wouldn't be bad if one does coz I'll be going against my strategy picking them both :-X

ossie85

One player in particular I want.

4 or 5 others I'd settle for though

CrowsFan

A couple of players I wouldn't mind getting with my next pick, but that is something like 20 picks away :(
Holz is skipped in 20 minutes right?

ossie85

Yeah

In fact, I'd almost say you get skipped ALMOST right away if you pick a player that's been picked already....

CrowsFan

Yeah or maybe just give them 20 minutes to change it. If they don't then they are skipped. Not very hard to look at the first post

ossie85

It is an honest mistake - especially if you searched for O'Keefe and spelt it wrong, but it does hold things up.

Not this time really given bb isn't around, but still.

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on October 27, 2011, 04:31:15 PM

It is an honest mistake - especially if you searched for O'Keefe and spelt it wrong, but it does hold things up.

Not this time really given bb isn't around, but still.
Yeah I know, but it seems to happen so many times in any draft that is run. Also holz made his pick at 01:27:39 PM, and BB went offline at 01:28:20 PM giving him 41 seconds to make a pick if holz had picked properly ;)

ossie85

lol, let's give BB the benefit of the doubt!

bomberboy0618

ossie85

Sick.

I feel sick.

5 players in my team.

3 from Carlton.

Sigh. Need a backmen, and can only assume he'll be one next year

Chris Yarran

Boomz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 27, 2011, 04:53:07 PM

Sick.

I feel sick.

5 players in my team.

3 from Carlton.

Sigh. Need a backmen, and can only assume he'll be one next year

Chris Yarran

Was one of the players I was considering but only if I stuck to my strategy but I'm not going to  :-\

Kieran Jack will be my first pick  :) Still has a lot of improvement left in him even though he had a pretty bad year with injuries & losing form because of it.

Liam Shiels is my 2nd pick... Gets a lot of the ball & will only improve.

CrowsFan

Grr was really wanting Yarran. Was surprised he was still around. After I picked Hartlett I thought that I should have picked Yarran instead :(

Justin Bieber

Jack was lower on my list but Shiels was up there! Nice picks fellas 8).

Defenders going fast-ish :-\. I prefer Hartlett in the Port side, more chance for points ;D.

ossie85

The Giants first pick....

Tom Scully.