The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Bock would be a better pick. I wouldn't change if I were you ;)

ossie85

AFEV

My my I had a tough time choosing between a defender and a mid. After much deliberation I've chosen Michael Rischitelli.
Not 100% sure on the pick but with all those young kids getting better and guys like GAJ and Brennan in the team he will only get less attention.

MajorLazer

Dammit Sid. :P

Well I need a forward and am gonna take a key forward.

JJ Kennedy.

CrowsFan

Both those guys very high on my shortlists, especially JJ :(

Nice picks ;)

Justin Bieber

Riska was high up on my midfielders list :(. Thought he could have slipped but oh well.

CrowsFan

Hilly has been online for a while. Why wont he pick? :(

Holz

meow isnt online at the moment so its not too bad.

meow meow

speak of the devil...

I hope CM picks one of the 2 i have in mind, because I am so torn right now.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on October 26, 2011, 11:25:39 PM
speak of the devil...

I hope CM picks one of the 2 i have in mind, because I am so torn right now.

ok, i hope he picks soon, will you be on long though meow. macca is on than all we need is fishersaints to come on, as we all know HP will be on

meow meow

i'll probably just leave it on while i watch a movie and check it every now and then. Unless Thor is far too interesting and makes me forget.

Justin Bieber

Sadly I'm off as I've got some studying to do but sent my top 10 to CF just incase I have to make 2 picks :).

Cookie Monster

meow meow

Lol I know this isn't the wisest thing to do, but there is a chance it will pay off big time. Plus, being a Bulldogs supporter and all, it's fitting that I am the one putting my faith in Brian Lake.

CrowsFan

Nice meow. Was hoping he would fall a few more rounds and I could pick him up later