The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Alright, thanks for taking your pick nice and quickly PB :)

I'll take one that may surprise a few people, but I need a forward and this guy was the 11th highest averaging forward, and is only 23.

All the forwards before him were too old or already taken, so I'll take Robbie Gray.

The other pick will come soon.

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2011, 09:36:22 PM
Alright, thanks for taking your pick nice and quickly PB :)

I'll take one that may surprise a few people, but I need a forward and this guy was the 11th highest averaging forward, and is only 23.

All the forwards before him were too old or already taken, so I'll take Robbie Gray.

The other pick will come soon.
Nice pic (not pick, pic) rb. Used to collect those cards myself.

Don't tell HP (sssshhhhh) , he'll go spas at you. :P

roo boys!

After much deliberation I have decided to go for another forward instead of loading up on midfielders, and I'm going to take a key forward (I'm willing to ride the bumps of those real down games to experience the highs 8)) so I'll pick a 22 year old (yeah, only 22!) Jack Riewoldt.

And I can tell you, he's pretty happy to be drafted!

PowerBug

lol, twenty out of ten for the two pictures!

I'll be going with my heart over my brain. Once again the whole selection comitee combined to make this decision. I was going to go with a forward, but after looking at the fanplanner and seeing that this guy actually scores quite well in SC. And with Matt Priddis already taken by someone there's no way i'm going to miss out on my second favourite player ever (only behind Stuart Dew):

Shannon Hurn. (That ball probably went 70 metres, knowing his kick)

CrowsFan

Need a defender and according to m0nty this guy will be a defender next year so let's hope so!!

Hamish Hartlett
Hoping he can avoid the injuries this year...

CrowsFan

Managed to get the 2 guys I wanted so I'm happy :)

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2011, 09:58:43 PM
After much deliberation I have decided to go for another forward instead of loading up on midfielders, and I'm going to take a key forward (I'm willing to ride the bumps of those real down games to experience the highs 8)) so I'll pick a 22 year old (yeah, only 22!) Jack Riewoldt.

And I can tell you, he's pretty happy to be drafted!

Fantastic pick i was thinking today i should have gone him over barlow, Jroo could average 95+ this year.

Ziplock

I'm thinking of both this year for my dt :P

ossie85

Round 1 Stats:

Average Age: 24.30 years
Youngest: Nat Fyfe (20.10)
Oldest: Chris Judd (28.13)
Backs: 3
Midfielders: 12
Rucks: 3
Forwards: 4
Team Most Selected: Collingwood and Carlton (3 each)

Round 2 Stats:

Average Age: 24.96 years
Youngest: Dustin Martin (20.33)
Oldest: Dean Cox (30.23)
Backs: 2
Midfielders: 8
Rucks: 8
Forwards: 2
Team Most Selected: Hawthorn and Richmond (3 each)

Round 3 Stats:

Average Age: 25.87 years
Youngest: Jackson Trengove (20.98)
Oldest: Heath Scotland (31.26)
Backs: 7
Midfielders: 8
Rucks: 5
Forwards: 5
Team Most Selected: Hawthorn (3)

Round 4 Stats:

Average Age: 24.68 years
Youngest: David Swallow (18.93)
Oldest: Ryan O'Keefe (30.75)
Backs: 3
Midfielders: 12
Rucks: 1
Forwards: 7
Team Most Selected: Geelong (3)

ossie85

Also, anyone have a problem with me posting the AFL list lodgements (released on Monday) and saying that is the pool of players you can pick from? Minus the Mini Draft players that is.

CrowsFan

Just checked and pothead was online at 03:03:41 PM today, so has a little over an hour before he gets skipped and purple is up...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on October 25, 2011, 09:38:18 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2011, 09:36:22 PM
Don't tell HP (sssshhhhh) , he'll go spas at you. :P
>:( >:( >:(. He was nearing as my next picb but others ahead of him. Although, he didn't mean to pick up Gray to spite me >:(.

ossie85

CrowsFan

Was wondering whether someone would be brave enough to pick Wells. Wonder how he will go next year after his scare

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 26, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
OH WHAT!!! If pothead chose his pick in time, i would have had the 77th pick!!!! that would have been so awesome!!! (look at my name)

LOL, great plans of mice and men