The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I had Trengove high up in the midfield ranks as I rate him and with Scully leaving 8). Considering him in my actual team next season :P.

I don't rate Danger (Over-hyped) but that's just me :P.

AFEV

Very nice pick.
Was considering taking Jack Trengove as well ;)
However he wasn't at the top of my list, happy to see that 'Player X' is still unpicked.

Holz

its probably a bad pick as i should go for a back or forward but this guy could average 115 as he did last year.

Barlow

if Freo don't have a big year next year im in trouble.

Just to make it clear even though im managing freo in the trade game and pick all their players, im not a freo fan they are my most hated team.

CrowsFan

Justin Bieber

Lucky you chose him so I can get my pick ;D. Yeah, it's Barlow CF.

My pick will be Steve Johnson.

Wait a second....... Not him......

That looks better :P. He's inconsistent but is an X Factor if he can stay fit.

Holz

wait did you have to pick him up right after i spend 20 minutes deciding between him and Barlow. Your making me regret the decision :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on October 24, 2011, 08:10:58 PM
wait did you have to pick him up right after i spend 20 minutes deciding between him and Barlow. Your making me regret the decision :)
I had Stevie J as my next pick before you told me anything (decided like 5 minutes prior to them). I told you in the PM :P. Hard to decide as there are plenty of midfielders so went for an X Factor instead of one.

Maca24

Stevie was my next pick  :o lol
Flower, now I have2 find something else.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 24, 2011, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 24, 2011, 08:10:58 PM
I had Stevie J as my next pick before you told me anything (decided like 5 minutes prior to them). I told you in the PM :P. Hard to decide as there are plenty of midfielders so went for an X Factor instead of one.

sorry not trying to say you copy or anything just bad timing you were right after me, i pick barlow than i instanlty see a picutre of stevie j, put doubt in my mind.

all good though im happy with barlow and there was no chance of me getting stevie j, im happy you got him.

ossie85

lol HP at Stevie J!

Nice picks all round actually

FisherSaints

i pick corey enright

Maca24

MajorLazer

Quote from: Maca24 on October 24, 2011, 08:31:33 PM
Jack Redden for me.
I've already picked him Maca.

At least I think I have.

FisherSaints