The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 24, 2011, 06:17:41 PM
Jackson Traengove is my pick, I'm going to play him as a ruck

If he gets named as a ruck..... But nice pick either way!

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Well better time that never to stock up on forwards. To help Cyril with the load will be my Captain (potentially) in Matthew Pavlich. In a similar boat to Fisher, great scorer but age is there. He'll still be on top for another 3 seasons which is good enough for me :D.

AFEV

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 24, 2011, 06:17:41 PM
Jackson Traengove is my pick, I'm going to play him as a ruck
Judging by the ruck comment, you're speaking of the Trengove from Port. In which case this pick has me completely bamboozled. People do get this is an SC draft and not a best team kind of thing don't they?

Some of the guys getting picked really aren't legit fantasy options IMO. Who knows though, perhaps you have a plan that will shock us all ;)

EDIT: Looked mean when I read it over twice :-[

Justin Bieber

Jackson could be pinch hitting rucks with Renouf and Lobbe :P. Although, agree with Sid, some of these picks are :-\ when it comes to defenders so far.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 24, 2011, 06:20:44 PM
Well better time that never to stock up on forwards. To help Cyril with the load will be my Captain (potentially) in Matthew Pavlich. In a similar boat to Fisher, great scorer but age is there. He'll still be on top for another 3 seasons which is good enough for me :D.

bahh, the forward i most wanted is taken right before me. Im going to take a big risk and pick up david mundy

Mundy was averaging 120 before being injured and getting a 6 so his average of 106 or whatever should be much higher, its yet to see the effect of ross lyon and Barlow will have on him but i could potentially be picking up a guy of the quality of the top 5 picks in terms of point scoring and is still reasonably young

Maca24

These silly picks benefit me  :P
I know for a fact that Hilly doesn't understand lol.
Hurley and Reid is lol

ossie85

Poor Holz! The two players I've wanted for ages are still hanging around. Here's hoping

Justin Bieber

Nice pick Holz for a midfielder. Only went Pavlich as Fisher was taken :P. So guess my bad luck rubbed off onto you :P.

Quote from: Maca24 on October 24, 2011, 06:34:01 PM
Hurley and Reid is lol
Hurley isn't bad but that early :-X.

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on October 24, 2011, 06:40:21 PM

Poor Holz! The two players I've wanted for ages are still hanging around. Here's hoping

its all good alot of players still up in the forward line might have to go for another old guy.

Maca24

There is still plenty of quality available.

PowerBug

I seem to have missed alot. Lots of interesting picks :) I need to create a list of my Wants and needs but i have my next two pretty sorted out and i think they'll slip through. :)

meow meow

Quote from: Holzman on October 24, 2011, 06:43:22 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 24, 2011, 06:40:21 PM

its all good as long as the guy i really really want stays around for my next pick. Im taking big risks and if they pay off I could have a super team.

Haha. Pretty obvious who you are talking about. It would be better to keep quiet if you hope to land him.

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 24, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Nice pick Holz for a midfielder. Only went Pavlich as Fisher was taken :P. So guess my bad luck rubbed off onto you :P.

Quote from: Maca24 on October 24, 2011, 06:34:01 PM
Hurley and Reid is lol
Hurley isn't bad but that early :-X.
I think he just chose him because of his love for him :P

bomberboy0618

I will take a risk and pick Mitch Clark.