The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Well I really wanna just finish it off because I am going away on the 27th, heading down to Barwon Heads like always. I may just see how many players are left when it comes to then, hopefully only 50 or 60 and I could just list all of them in order for Ossie to pick for me? If that would be OK with you Oss?

Master Q

roo boys!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on December 24, 2011, 08:39:09 PM
Nope, December.

We won't be finished by then RB.  :-\

Hard to say how many picks will be taking between now and then too since the draft is currently suspended due to Christmas and NYE's break.

How long are you away for? Is there an assistant that could take picks for you perhaps...

Maca24

Just get someone to make picks for you RB?
Not like any of the players left will be guns.

And theres only 4 picks each for everyone.

c4v3m4n

Taking bets on Cookie Monster not taking his pick during the entirety of the draft suspension.  :P

roo boys!

Like I said, there's only 80 or so players left, hopefully even less by the time Tuesday rolls around and I can just list them for Ossie to pick for me.

Impromptu

Perhaps we should have a seedings/rankings for 2012.  See who is favourite for wooden spoon, premiershp etc

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Impromptu on December 24, 2011, 10:20:44 PM
Perhaps we should have a seedings/rankings for 2012.  See who is favourite for wooden spoon, premiershp etc

Probably a little tough to judge, but great idea nonetheless! ;D

I've always said that the Mexico City Suns are probably the early favourites for the flag. No pressure Maca.  ;)

Holz

could do it after the friendlies

Maca24

Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 24, 2011, 10:23:34 PM

I've always said that the Mexico City Suns are probably the early favourites for the flag. No pressure Maca.  ;)
Thanks ;)

Just found out Ibbotson is a defender! yay :)

I'm sure Ossie will do odds if we ask him. He said he was bored somewhere in the coaches board :)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Holzman on December 24, 2011, 10:30:21 PM

could do it after the friendlies

The only problem with ranking clubs after the friendlies is there alot of rookies playing in the NAB Cup and a lot of quality players missing. Not totally indicative of a clubs true performance.  :-\

Quote from: Maca24 on December 24, 2011, 10:33:31 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on December 24, 2011, 10:23:34 PM

Thanks ;)

Just found out Ibbotson is a defender! yay :)

I'm sure Ossie will do odds if we ask him. He said he was bored somewhere in the coaches board :)

You're welcome Maca. It's going to be tough to beat a team with Sandi, Goddard, Hodge, Bartel, Goodes, LeCras, Gilbert, Didak (if back to 2010 form), Ibbotson now and Ward in it.  :o :o

PowerBug

Oh yeah, but if you do come online, and it is your pick. you still get 2 hours, as you should pick when your on. Sound fair?

Maca24

:D

I could have a go at the rankings. Thats if Ossie doesnt want to because I think he would do a better job :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on December 24, 2011, 10:53:39 PM
Oh yeah, but if you do come online, and it is your pick. you still get 2 hours, as you should pick when your on. Sound fair?

Yeah, makes sense.