The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

We are currently waiting for Sid to pick, he has until ~7:50pm AEDST. He also has a late pick to catch up with, and roo boys also has his two late picks to take. :)

roo boys!

roo boys!

I'll take Aaron Davey from the Melbourne Demons and Ben Johnson from the Magpies.

A couple of older heads...hoping Davey hasn't lost it completely and just had a bad season.

Maca24

Bugger, I was hoping Davey would fall to me.

meow meow

Word on the street is that Sid wants Mitch Brown. That's what I've been hearing anyway. Caroline Wilson's sources.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on December 10, 2011, 08:02:45 PM
Word on the street is that Sid wants Mitch Brown. That's what I've been hearing anyway. Caroline Wilson's sources.

I wouldn't be worried, my recently retired mate Mike Sheahan is still pretty confident he'll slip to you! Compliment Fletch nicely...

MajorLazer

I'm gonna take Cripps from St. Kilda.

CrowsFan

Well I'm back now guys. A big thanks to fletch for taking my picks for me whilst I was away. Very happy with the ones I got, I actually got my top 3 from the list I sent fletch, plus the guy at 6. Just looked at the list I sent fletch and all my picks came from the first 21 names I listed. Why did I even bother sending him another hundred or so? ::)

c4v3m4n

Master Q

Maca24

Good to have you back CF!

Hilly is up.

meow meow

Start putting some bids in, you crazy fools.

I don't see how waiting until it's your turn, then getting skipped is a better option. All you're doing is giving people more chances to select a player that you want.

People who get skipped should be forced to make a bid on their next selection. Some people might see it as a penalty, but I got the greatest player in the history of the game using a bid.

Cookie Monster

Boomz

I could actually get a pick today :o

ossie85

Maca24's pick! Meow takes MITCH BROWN