The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

I will be out till 1 tomorrow, Torp is out till I think 10 today so we won't be able to pick then

Maca24

So leave your next pick with Ossie!
Its rather simple.

FisherSaints

ossie85

Just letting everyone know this is now the biggest AFL-related thread on fanfooty :)

Maca24

PowerBug

Torpedo10

Cookie Monster hasn't been on since 8:02 pm yesterday. That is 27 hours since his been online.

PowerBug

Quote from: MajorLazer on November 26, 2011, 01:05:23 PM
I'll take Jordan Lisle.
That was the last pick, this morning. Yeah, he may take a while, but we need to accept that people have lives outside of FF too. And it's the weekend too, and he might be busy. So let's be patient. :)

Torpedo10

Your right PB. Bit annoyed that I missed out on tennis because of the rain. :(

Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on November 26, 2011, 11:54:30 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on November 26, 2011, 01:05:23 PM
I'll take Jordan Lisle.
That was the last pick, this morning. Yeah, he may take a while, but we need to accept that people have lives outside of FF too. And it's the weekend too, and he might be busy. So let's be patient. :)
lets not? Patience sucks a**  :P

EDIT: Language.

meow meow

What if he got his legs cut off by an out of control tractor, and all people care about is him not taking his pick? Let's keep things in perspective here.

Ziplock

if I had my leg cut off by a tractor I'd call my bro and tell him to take my pick.

meow meow

Yeah, you said leg. Not legs. If he has only had one leg cut off then this delay is inexcusable.

Ziplock

Quote from: meow meow on November 27, 2011, 01:04:25 AM
Yeah, you said leg. Not legs. If he has only had one leg cut off then this delay is inexcusable.

what if I'm already missing a leg? then my one leg has the same value to me, proportionally, as anyone else's two legs :P

Boomz

Quote from: meow meow on November 27, 2011, 12:52:59 AM
What if he got his legs cut off by an out of control tractor, and all people care about is him not taking his pick? Let's keep things in perspective here.

Well we know he's broken his leg before :P