The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

c4 won't pick till at least Tuesday next week. He said he was going on a mini vacation to play Gaelic footy in Hobart. You guys might as well give him an auto pick or see if his assistant coach knows his picks.

ossie85

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 25, 2011, 05:45:16 PM
c4 won't pick till at least Tuesday next week. He said he was going on a mini vacation to play Gaelic footy in Hobart. You guys might as well give him an auto pick or see if his assistant coach knows his picks.

Q, charliesheen and MTTY are his assistants, studying night and day for him...

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2011, 05:52:24 PM

And hawk_88 me thinks too.

My Chumps

Although I don't know alot about him, apparently he could've gone at number 1 if he was in the draft...
I'll take Jeremy Cameron from the GWS.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2011, 05:52:24 PM

Hawk as well...

Do you have our pick?

Our Pick is coming up

Maca24

Master Q

Just waiting for another assistant to confirm.

AFEV

Maca24

AFEV

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 25, 2011, 08:57:43 PM
Quote from: Sid on November 25, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2011, 05:29:05 PM

And purple picks KANE LUCAS

MC is up....
Noooooo :'(

I was right! I wanted another player but lucas was more likely to go sooner rather than later  ;)
Wasn't going to take him any time soon because I got Greene in the NDS but I expected him to slip due to injuries and lots of mids in the draft...Thought people wouldn't need another one.
I was wrong :-[

Master Q

We take Tutt from the Dogs.

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on November 25, 2011, 06:36:02 PM
Although I don't know alot about him, apparently he could've gone at number 1 if he was in the draft...
I'll take Jeremy Cameron from the GWS.
^^^

How would my time be up anyway if he only picked a few hours ago?

Master Q

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 25, 2011, 09:13:39 PM
if you are online when its your pick, your 24 hour time frame gets cut down to 2 hours. his pick was like 5:30pm
Oh... Would be better if it was longer... Especially as I'm not the Head Coach  ???

AFEV

Might take Jayden Pitt.
Only because I'm not sure who else to pick and I like him :P

Master Q

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 25, 2011, 09:18:42 PM
yeah its pretty hard for assistant coaches, coz there is always this sense of guilt that you're doing something the head coach doesn't  :(, but Tutt is a good pick, was on my shortlist   :)

EDIT: btw, its only the coach and senior assistants like yourself that this rule
Quote from: Purple 77 on November 25, 2011, 09:13:39 PM
if you are online when its your pick, your 24 hour time frame gets cut down to 2 hours.

applies to
Oh ok. That is better.