The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

I was looking at Ugle for a few rounds time :(

HP is up, then Torpedo (Looks like he has left :/)

Justin Bieber

I will take the risk on Adam Selwood. Set to be a B/C but had an off year last year when he was used as a tagger. It's risky but they heck not? :P.

ossie85

Been hovering over A Selwood for a few rounds now :) Nice pick

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on November 20, 2011, 04:34:14 PM
Been hovering over A Selwood for a few rounds now :) Nice pick
Haha, funnily enough so was I! I was going to choose him 4 picks ago but kept hoping he'd slip after this season's average. Didn't know who else to choose :-\.

Maca24

Don't think he will be a defender but still a fine pick even if he is just a mid!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 20, 2011, 05:57:41 PM
stay online cookie monster, meow meow and major lazer, torpedo will makes fisher saints pick soon and maca has his pick sorted, so stay online please!

Why doesn't ossie just find out who they want...

FisherSaints

Chris Tarrant will be our pick, im off early tomorrow but maybe I'll be on tonight

Maca24

Torpedo10

Sorry guys. I was out and said in the DT version of this i'd be back by five. Good luck at camp FS. :)

meow meow

I was tossing up between Talia and Brodie Smith, so it looks like i'll be taking Smith.

c4v3m4n

Three more picks then it's mine...  :D

...really, really hoping no-one takes him.  :-\

Maca24

Quote from: meow meow on November 20, 2011, 06:23:42 PM
I was tossing up between Talia and Brodie Smith, so it looks like i'll be taking Smith.
Lucky I took him!
Was going to take him with my last pick but took the risk hoping he would last, which he did.

Issue I have found with my team that my forward line is very old!  :-X

Cookie Monster

meow meow

Quote from: Maca24 on November 20, 2011, 06:30:54 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 20, 2011, 06:23:42 PM
Lucky I took him!
Was going to take him with my last pick but took the risk hoping he would last, which he did.

Issue I have found with my team that my forward line is very old!  :-X

The issue I have with my team is that I only had 3 backmen. You just watch Smith be named as a mid now.

Maca24