The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk_88

Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2011, 08:24:10 PM
Yeah I'm on... Hawk you know C4 in RL?

I have the pleasure, or displeasure depending on your point of view  :P, of knowing c4 in real life.

Maca24

Have made a new shortlist. Hoping I can make some good picks after minimal research on my previous two picks.

meow meow

Just steal all the players I have bid on. I've still only got 2 backmen so you should snap them up and leave me at a disadvantage all season.

CrowsFan

I'll take Brendan whitecross. On phone so no explanation ;)

c4v3m4n

Really sorry I didn't take my pick earlier guys, but contrary to BB's belief, I do have a life.

Here I thought I was going to get home and get online by 3:30pm, but with car troubles, a storm, peak-hour traffic and then a power outage, today hasn't been my day.  >:( >:(

Quote from: hawk_88 on November 18, 2011, 10:42:53 PM
Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2011, 08:24:10 PM
Yeah I'm on... Hawk you know C4 in RL?

I have the pleasure, or displeasure depending on your point of view  :P, of knowing c4 in real life.

I've always considered it a pleasure.  :-\ Might have to rethink this friendship now...   :P

Have found it quite funny that we are both mods on here too.

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 18, 2011, 10:51:33 PM
I'll take Brendan whitecross. On phone so no explanation ;)

Nice pick. Had him very high on my list, possibly even with the next pick.

meow meow

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 18, 2011, 10:57:45 PM
Really sorry I didn't take my pick earlier guys, but contrary to BB's belief, I do have a life.

Here I thought I was going to get home and get online by 3:30pm, but with car troubles, a storm, peak-hour traffic and then a power outage, today hasn't been my day.  >:( >:(

That's what you call having a life? Haha I'm glad I'm stuck babysitting.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: meow meow on November 18, 2011, 11:00:36 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 18, 2011, 10:57:45 PM

That's what you call having a life? Haha I'm glad I'm stuck babysitting.

Haha. I had driven into the city early this morning for a few job interviews; didn't want to catch the trains because they've been running late the last few times I've caught them. Can't seem to get any luck with transport at the moment.  :(

pothead

Reece Conca will be my next pick

My Chumps

I'll take Lindsay Thomas and hope that he can learn to kick straight  :P

c4v3m4n

Hey guys,

I'll take my pick soon I promise. Just need to up quickly tidy up the house and then I'll quickly contimplate who to take (as I have no idea) and then take it.

c4v3m4n

And for those wondering, yes I am aware that I have 20 minutes left.

Almost decided!  :-X

c4v3m4n

The Pacific Islanders have decided to take...

Nick Suban.

ossie85

Well Sid picks

JAKE MELKSHAM

and MajorLazer picks

DANIEL CONNORS

Cookie Monster up!

Maca24

Sid was always going to pick Melky!  :P

Maca24

I'll take Bradley Ebert with my next pick.

Sorry Ossie I gave you a different name, but it appears I have changed my mind yet again! :P