The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 06:50:43 AM

Also, once my two picks have been done, will send an email to everyone asking for their next pick. If after 24 hours of me sending the email, and it is there pick and they haven't responded, they will be skipped....

Sound fair?

i don't think its fair for people who have never been late, i think my longest ever time taken for a pick was when a pick was taken while i was sleeping.

PowerBug

Just a thought, but why don't we move all non-draft talk onto the other thread?? Just to keep this draft orientated.

We wait for My Chumps now.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 06:50:43 AM

Also, once my two picks have been done, will send an email to everyone asking for their next pick. If after 24 hours of me sending the email, and it is there pick and they haven't responded, they will be skipped....

Sound fair?

I'd leave things the way they are at the moment. There is still ages before the actual H&A season starts.

However I do like the suggestion made by someone, where everyone has 24 hours to pick a player. If you are skipped once, then that time is halved. Skipped twice, halved again etc.

Quote from: PowerBug on November 15, 2011, 11:13:50 AM
Just a thought, but why don't we move all non-draft talk onto the other thread?? Just to keep this draft orientated.

We wait for My Chumps now.

Sounds fair enough.

My Chumps

I'll take Easton Wood please   8)

ossie85

Right!

C4 picks CAMERON WOOD as the perfect Jolly back up

Sid picks DANIEL MENZEL

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 05:11:11 PM

Right!

C4 picks CAMERON WOOD as the perfect Jolly back up

Sid picks DANIEL MENZEL

Bugger was hoping Wood would drop further :(

MajorLazer

I'm here, but just give me a sec to think. :)

Matt Rosa.

CrowsFan

Was the next man on my list :(

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 15, 2011, 06:15:16 PM
Was the next man on my list :(
We were tossing him up as well  :P

MajorLazer

TheMailman

It means you picked well  :P

MajorLazer

Master Q

But makes our decision easier  8)

Justin Bieber

I was planning on Rosa as well :P.

meow meow

Rosa was going to be my next pick (not really, I just wanted to be a part of something special like everyone else).